Trump Booed Of The Stage In Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump on Saturday was reportedly booed off stage while promoting his new golden sneakers at "Sneaker Con," an event in Philadelphia.

The former president was ridiculed mercilessly by political experts and internet users for the controversial fundraising attempt, with President Joe Biden's campaign joking that the sneakers are the closest Trump will ever come to "Air Force Ones." Some MAGA influencers, however, were excited to buy a pair of the limited items to support the ex-president.

But later in the speech, there was a moment of consistent booing that at least appears to be aimed at the former president.

The name of the new sneakers is CON AIR

View attachment 904038

I was clapping when I saw that clip.

REPORTEDLY? From what I could hear, about 5-10 out of 5,000 were making noises. The rest were cheering.

Let me know when you have video of Trump getting booed OF the stage.

Unlike Joe Bedpan, at least Trump knows which way to go to get OFF the stage.

View attachment 904039
All they have is false alternate reality.

Yup.
This is why he seldom goes out in public except to contrived events that only allow MAGA morons inside.
Once the great reset is complete and the power is over all of us, another reset will commence by the same. Consolidation of everything. Physical infrastructure and human infrastructure.

Donald Trump on Saturday was reportedly booed off stage while promoting his new golden sneakers at "Sneaker Con," an event in Philadelphia.

The former president was ridiculed mercilessly by political experts and internet users for the controversial fundraising attempt, with President Joe Biden's campaign joking that the sneakers are the closest Trump will ever come to "Air Force Ones." Some MAGA influencers, however, were excited to buy a pair of the limited items to support the ex-president.

But later in the speech, there was a moment of consistent booing that at least appears to be aimed at the former president.

View attachment 904038

Trump is a con man, grifter, and criminal – it’s all he knows.

REPORTEDLY? From what I could hear, about 5-10 out of 5,000 were making noises. The rest were cheering.

Let me know when you have video of Trump getting booed OF the stage.

Unlike Joe Bedpan, at least Trump knows which way to go to get OFF the stage.

View attachment 904039
Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – he deserves the contempt and disdain of every American.

Booed "of" stage? F'n moron.

1708262347924.png

I was clapping when I saw that clip.

"Many 'hep' people have told me that these sneakers are cooler that any shoes in the entire history of Taylor Swift.
She wears bad shoes....bad shoes.
With the support of all the young people, together we will make America great again while wearing really tremendous shoes."

Actual quote

Trump can sell his used Depends and the cult will fall over themselves bidding on it. A grifter knows his marks. Trump definitely knows his.

Once the great reset is complete and the power is over all of us, another reset will commence by the same. Consolidation of everything. Physical infrastructure and human infrastructure.
Just like the first term of Trump when all he did was have massive tax cuts and a total collapse of govt accountability .
Russia is economically a third world country. That’s where Trump would try to take us in his quest to steal your money..the Fking guy is a con man. Anyone's an idiot who can’t see it.

"Many 'hep' people have told me that these sneakers are cooler that any shoes in the entire history of Taylor Swift.
She wears bad shoes....bad shoes.
With the support of all the young people, together we will make America great again while wearing really tremendous shoes."

Actual quote
Amazing till you consider ….
These hep people are FOS.

View attachment 904038

Clearly this video is overdubbed.

I saw some of it yesterday and they started chanting "FUCK JOE BIDEN".

Biden wears Depends. Trump wears boxers.

You have to make up shit about Biden, while clearly Trump is a con man….Trump looks just as old but wears hair plugs and heavy make up. Trump is a trans. We just haven’t figured out what else he thinks he is, like a real man he isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back