Trump Blasts Pence For Not Overturning The Election

Sure there is, that's why Americans are demanding audits.
All 50 states certified their elections. Whining about the the loss and not taking the American tradition of concession and call for unity should cause the Neo-GOP to lose Big Time. But then again the GOP should have helped remove the POS when he got caught trying to strong arm the Ukrainian President into Attacking Joe Biden and the DNC.

All 50 states certified their elections. Whining about the the loss and not taking the American tradition of concession and call for unity should cause the Neo-GOP to lose Big Time. But then again the GOP should have helped remove the POS when he got caught trying to strong arm the Ukrainian President into Attacking Joe Biden and the DNC.
The man is a Cancer on the nation. He is determined to destroy our democracy and replace it with a Putin style autocracy.

I am firmly a person of the Right. I defend Pence because I believe he did the right thing, meaning the legal and responsible thing.

Know this: I voted for Trump in 2016, and again in 2020, and if he is the GOP nominee I will vote for him in 2024. Maybe the 2020 election was stolen, but to date NOTHING has been proved. And in any case, I do not believe Pence could have done anything about it. Consider:

👍👍👍
^^^ This. The VP does not have the authority under the law or the Constitution to decide which electors he wants to accept and which ones he wants to reject. All of the deadlines and safe harbor dates are there for reasons, you have to follow the law and that's what Pence did.

Gore had to accept Bush's electors, Biden had to accept Trump's, and Pence had to accept Biden's.

The alternate electors were sent prior to December 14. That's proper under the law. At the time there were still challenges pending in State courts. If a State court had overturned their election before January 6, Pence could have acted. NIxon did it gracefully in 1960, by asking for unanimous consent to reject his own certified electors from Hawaii and count JFK's instead.

The courts made it clear that they don't want to hear election challenges, at least from republicans. It's up to State Legislatures to address the problems. The time between the elections and certification dates is so short, and it gets consumed in long, drawn-out counts and recounts, so by the time a winner is declared, there is no time to investigate any fraud or problems, or put together a court case. And the judge says you didn't file in a timely manner, or some other technical legal reason, and you don't get a hearing.

Another member mentioned some pages back that no one had actually listed any of the anomalies in this election, and oh man- there are a lot. Both statistical improbabilities, and also some major contradictions of general conventional wisdom about US elections, post civil-war. I'm not going to try to post it now, but maybe when I get some time I will make up a list of some of the most topsy-turvy ones.

I'm not talking about mathematical self-licking ice cream cones, or fake china hacking narratives. Just some extremely improbable "suspend all disbelief" kinds of things that you have to accept if you believe Slo-Joe got 81 million votes...

Leftists continue to claim there were no anomalies, but man….were there ever. And they were almost all related to the sweeping mail-in ballot allowance due to COVID.

1) Five swing states, where Trump was comfortably ahead, all called a halt to the count - simultaneously - and with ridiculous excuses. (The counters were tired, a toilet was leaking, etc.)

2) Statistically abnormal vote counts, where 90% of late arriving ballots - sometimes close to 100% - were Biden over Trump.

3) An allowance to count ballots way past election day, allowing time to collect Biden ballots after knowing how many they needed.

4) Failure to match signatures.

5) A historically low percentage of rejected ballots.

There are more:

Americans are not demanding audits. trump cult members are....cause they are Un-American.
Instead of demanding audits, should we have done what Democrats dId when they lost an election: spy on the current president, getting agencies involved, create an elaborate conspiracy hoax over treason, and spend two years and tens of millions of dollars investigating the president over a big nothing created by the losing candidate out of revenge?

Excuuuuuse me, but leftists have no standing to complain about “Trump cult members whining” compared to what they did to Trump when THEY lost.

Leftists continue to claim there were no anomalies, but man….were there ever. And they were almost all related to the sweeping mail-in ballot allowance due to COVID.

1) Five swing states, where Trump was comfortably ahead, all called a halt to the count - simultaneously - and with ridiculous excuses. (The counters were tired, a toilet was leaking, etc.)

2) Statistically abnormal vote counts, where 90% of late arriving ballots - sometimes close to 100% - were Biden over Trump.

3) An allowance to count ballots way past election day, allowing time to collect Biden ballots after knowing how many they needed.

There are more:

ALL BULL SH*T!

^^^ This. The VP does not have the authority under the law or the Constitution to decide which electors he wants to accept and which ones he wants to reject. All of the deadlines and safe harbor dates are there for reasons, you have to follow the law and that's what Pence did.
So our elected officials are supposed to ignore voter fraud?

So our elected officials are supposed to ignore voter fraud?

NO. In most states, our elected officials are not ignoring voter fraud at all. They are passing or have passed legislation in an attempt to curb fraud, BUT - once a state certifies their elections to be legal, that's it. I for one cannot allow the federal gov't to step in and deny any state's election results, and certainly not just one person who has a vested interest in keeping his job.

Instead of demanding audits, should we have done what Democrats dId when they lost an election: spy on the current president, getting agencies involved, create an elaborate conspiracy hoax over treason, and spend two years and tens of millions of dollars investigating the president over a big nothing created by the losing candidate out of revenge?

Excuuuuuse me, but leftists have no standing to complain about “Trump cult members whining” compared to what they did to Trump when THEY lost.
That's a lie. It was debunked. Try and keep up.

There are more:

You Lie!

That is just three of the Fact Checked links that show you are a liar. I could refute more, but it should be obvious by now that you are just another MAGA Liar.

Forum List

Back