Trump Attorney John Lauro to FOX News: “We Will Re-litigate *Every Single Issue* in the 2020 Election” (Through Discovery)

Yes 'lack of standing' which is a very low bar. The court does not even have to find lack of merit. The MSM and the lying 'fact check' sites like Politifact do not make that distinction they just claim the cases were dismissed due to 'lack of merit' which is an outright lie. The TDSer fall for it like a bunch of suckerfishes.
There will be Bombshells and the DOJ will panic

Discovery baby! That's what the Deep State does not want. Jack Smith has just opened up a can of worms with his bogus indictment.

Trump Attorney John Lauro to FOX News: “We Will Re-litigate *Every Single Issue* in the 2020 Election”​

Video in the link below. Brett Baier just got schooled by Trump's lawyer.

The indictment of President Trump yesterday by Special Prosecutor Jack Smith in Washington D.C. revolves heavily around the unproven assertion that the 2020 Election was legitimate, free from fraud and that President Trump “knowingly” asserted “baseless claims” of election fraud.
President Trump’s team was constricted immensely by a ridiculously narrow window of just a few weeks to compile data from an obfuscated election system that was bolstered by unprecedented COVID-19 mail-in balloting rules put in place. It was reminiscent of the Wild, Wild West. And still, cases were brought, and quickly dismissed, typically using procedural justifications such as “standing” or “laches” before any evidentiary hearings or discovery was permitted.
The Gateway Pundit has documented numerous examples of unresolved issues and concerns from USPS employees appearing to stuff piles of ballots into drop boxes in Michigan, to two 4am deliveries in the backdoor of the TCF Center in Detroit, more than 20,000 ballots delivered after the deadline in Maricopa County, the mysterious disappearance of Jesse Morgan’s USPS trailer that he claims contained around 250,000 filled out mail-in ballots transported from NJ to PA, and “erroneous code” being found on almost every Georgia county who’s system log files were analyzed. And that’s a few examples with many, many more documented.

In fact, just yesterday The Gateway Pundit published a report from Erich Speckin, a 20-year veteran contractor with the State of Michigan who investigated the 2020 Election AVCB ballots in Detroit and found there could be upwards of 35,000 illegal ballots.

Now, given the wording and accusations levied in the indictment against President Trump, one of his attorneys, John Lauro, weighed on FOX News with Brett Baier:

Good luck.

Much noise and fury signifying… nothing

He has been charged with what, eighty at this point? So...eighty.
Last I heard it was 75 or so I think. They are trying to prove he knew he lost and was trying to overthrow the election. They split that up into 75 indictments to make it look obviously easily proven and criminal. It's all really about Trump's right to free speech.

They've already went through discovery. Discovery is the first step of any lawsuit.

So, unless he's claiming that there was discovery violations, I'm confused

Wrong again.

"On the eve of getting the day in court they supposedly were begging for, President Trump and Chairman David Shafer’s legal team folded Thursday and voluntarily dismissed their election contests against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger rather than submit their evidence to a court and to cross-examination."

Trump could have called witnesses, acquired documents via discovery, presented any evidence he had in court.

Instead of facing cross examination for the Big Lie, Trump tucked his tail between his legs and voluntarily dismissed his own case.

You've been played, comrade.
Farvorito's case is still open. And...

Last I heard it was 75 or so I think. They are trying to prove he knew he lost and was trying to overthrow the election. They split that up into 75 indictments to make it look obviously easily proven and criminal. It's all really about Trump's right to free speech.
Stealing state secrets is not free speech.

Trying to use illegal means to overturn the election is not free speech.

Stealing state secrets is not free speech.

Trying to use illegal means to overturn the election is not free speech.
SENATOR Biden stole "state secrets"!
Using a man-made BIO WEAPON to steal an election is not free speech either!
I've noticed that you are a pathetic contrarian on these boards, much like the rest of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies here. Good grief! :rolleyes:

SENATOR Biden stole "state secrets"!
Using a man-made BIO WEAPON to steal an election is not free speech either!
I've noticed that you are a pathetic contrarian on these boards, much like the rest of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies here. Good grief! :rolleyes:
So QAnon is your legal advisor?

Forum List

Back