Trump attacks Muslim War Hero's Parents

Oh...stay classy Trump, you thin skinned buffoon...

Trump Responds To Slain Soldier's Father, Who Appeals To GOP Leaders

In an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd Friday night, Trump didn't zero in on Khan's accusations but rather on his wife, Ghazala Khan, who stood beside her husband silently. His response to Dowd was brief.

"I'd like to hear his wife say something," Trump said.

Trump expanded on that sentiment in an interview with ABC News Saturday.

"If you look at his wife, she was standing there," Trump said. "Maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say, you tell me."

In an interview on MSNBC the previous night, Ghazala Khan explained why she chose to remain silent on stage.

"I cannot see my son's picture. I cannot even come in the room where his pictures are," she said. "That's why when I saw the picture on my back, I couldn't take it and I controlled myself at that time. So, it is very hard."

Her husband added that she served as his "coach" while writing the speech and said she gave him the strength to speak on stage.

"Forty years of marriage has brought us in a position where we are strength for one another," Khan said. "Her being there was the strength so I could hold my composure. I am much weaker than she is in such matters."

We all know if not for the parents being moooslem you wouldn't give a fuck. Tell me I'm erong.

Neither would you.

No. I actually believe trump was out of line.

I think it's a terrible thing to say to anyone who has lost a family member in the service of our country.

Where is the attack? I see questioning, but I am missing the attacks. Granted I scanned only.

I consider this an attack:
"If you look at his wife, she was standing there," Trump said. "Maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say, you tell me."

I guess I can see where it could be considered an attack, but I have to be honest.....when I was watching them, I also wondered to myself why she didn't say anything.

I think it was the wrong thing for Trump to say, in the face of a terrible family loss like that. You could see the father was having a hard time holding it together at times. I imagine it's worse for the mother.

Yes, the parents were very sad to watch.

Where is the attack? I see questioning, but I am missing the attacks. Granted I scanned only.

PopTartGunjpg.jpg

You probably think this is a gun too.

Nope. Looks like my unfinished snack.

Trump attacks Muslim War Hero's Parents

Umm, no. He attacked Trump.

Trump replied, quite mildly, as the OP shows.

What the hell are we becoming...
We're becoming liars who will tell any fib, hurl any exaggeration, and shout out any smear no matter how false, in order to fool people into thinking Donald Trump did something "Bad" even when our own posts show it never happened.

This a common tactic by people who don't dare tell the truth, knowing they would lose if they did.

We are becoming people with zero character.

In an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd Friday night, Trump didn't zero in on Khan's accusations but rather on his wife, Ghazala Khan, who stood beside her husband silently. His response to Dowd was brief.

In an interview on MSNBC the previous night, Ghazala Khan explained why she chose to remain silent on stage.

"I cannot see my son's picture. I cannot even come in the room where his pictures are," she said. "That's why when I saw the picture on my back, I couldn't take it and I controlled myself at that time. So, it is very hard."

Her husband added that she served as his "coach" while writing the speech and said she gave him the strength to speak on stage.

"Forty years of marriage has brought us in a position where we are strength for one another," Khan said. "Her being there was the strength so I could hold my composure. I am much weaker than she is in such matters."

We all know if not for the parents being moooslem you wouldn't give a fuck. Tell me I'm erong.

Awww come on. That wasn't nice to say to Coyote. Coyote is good people. She and I can debate...and (shock) not name call.

I wouldn't call coyote good ppl, but to each their own.

I would. We have totally opposite political views, but I know her pretty well, and yeah, she is good people for sure.

You are wrong. If Trump disrespected a Christian Gold Star Mother and Father he would have even more pissed off people calling him a low life scum bag.

Speaking facts is attacking? Wow! I thought it was weird she never said anything as well not at the dnc nor at a later interview at their house!

Strawman arguments wrapped in the flag are very low class and questioning someone's patriotism for political gain is snake belly low. Hillary set it up and as bad as everyone feels for their family she had no high ground to stand on. Hillary has no sacrifices to her credit.

Indeed, as Trump constantly and consistently questions the patriotism of American Muslims. So...let's see...it's not Trumps fault he attacked Mr. Kahn, it's Hillary's? Trump can't be expected to control himself?

The more I think about it........maybe what he said was not so appropriate, but an attack is stretching it a bit IMO.

Trump expanded on that sentiment in an
interview with ABC News Saturday.

That was an attack? Hardly.

Strawman arguments wrapped in the flag are very low class and questioning someone's patriotism for political gain is snake belly low. Hillary set it up and as bad as everyone feels for their family she had no high ground to stand on. Hillary has no sacrifices to her credit.

Indeed, as Trump constantly and consistently questions the patriotism of American Muslims. So...let's see...it's not Trumps fault he attacked Mr. Kahn, it's Hillary's? Trump can't be expected to control himself?

Hillary set it up. Kahn attacked Trump. Questioning Trump's patriotism when the message is one of our security not his faith.

Hillary set it up. Kahn attacked Trump. Questioning Trump's patriotism when the message is one of our security not his faith.
Trump tried to make it about faith by suggesting that she wasn't allowed to speak because...you know...Muslim an' all.

ummm I think there are 2 threads just alike. I am getting confused here. Coyote

Forum List

Back