Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says

If this is a Muslim ban Trump left out a lot of countries. As far as I know, Muslims live in every country on the planet.
Exactly. The left says this is a Muslim ban but complain when Saudi Arabia isn't included.
But they are our friends, no matter how many Americans they kill.
Obama didn't label Saudi Arabia as a country that was harboring and training terrorists.
These are the 7 countries he did label.

If this is a Muslim ban Trump left out a lot of countries. As far as I know, Muslims live in every country on the planet.
Exactly. The left says this is a Muslim ban but complain when Saudi Arabia isn't included.
But they are our friends, no matter how many Americans they kill.
Obama didn't label Saudi Arabia as a country that was harboring and training terrorists.
These are the 7 countries he did label.
Buuuuuuuuuush

Who cares? This is all part of us starting to focus on OUR problems instead of those of Muslims in foreign countries!

We have homeless people in our own country that need help! Muslims living in the Middle East are not our problem.
What has the Right done for the homeless in America?

Who cares? This is all part of us starting to focus on OUR problems instead of those of Muslims in foreign countries!

We have homeless people in our own country that need help! Muslims living in the Middle East are not our problem.
What has the Left done for the homeless in America?

Why did the Left create them in the first place?

What has the Left done for the homeless in America?
Really shows ignorance of history.
I have never known a leftist who knew and understood history. How else can you explain their infatuation with murderous leftist ideologies?

Forum List

Back