Trump and Russia

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin

Trump is offshoring our steel jobs to a Russian owned company in Canada.

Donald Trump to the American working class - :dev3::dev3::dev3:!

What would the "Fair and Balanced" folks at Fox News say if President Obama had done this??

Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin | The Huffington Post

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything wrong with buying it elsewhere. It's cheaper. What was weird was that Trump was so fanatic about "we'll make it ourselves!" Well if you have the means.. Except that maybe you don't. Didn't he criticise someone over wanting to have someone else build it? :eusa_snooty:

Gawd, again?

russia-russia-russia-5208501.png

I don't think there's anything wrong with buying it elsewhere. It's cheaper. What was weird was that Trump was so fanatic about "we'll make it ourselves!" Well if you have the means.. Except that maybe you don't. Didn't he criticise someone over wanting to have someone else build it? :eusa_snooty:
DON'T BE SUCH AN IDIOT-LEMMING.....TRUMP IS A LYING HYPOCRITICAL PRICK

LET'S MAKE AMERICA((I MEAN RUSSIA).....GREAT AGAIN..........Some of you Americans are as think as a Clay Brick......By the way what is that Brick the side of...Meane's Head Called?

You got it in one>>>>>>>>>"AN EXTENTION"

Last edited:
Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin

What would the "Fair and Balanced" folks at Fox News say if President Obama had done this??

Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin | The Huffington Post
I posted a thread simular to this awhile back.....Trump is so using these ignorant hillbilly white fucks and they don't even know it. First off, there is already a reserve of unused pipes from the first attempt at this pipeline stored somewhere in this country, all from Russia...secondly, US steel will not be used at all, because he's already offshored that to Canada and Russia.

I posted a thread simular to this awhile back.....Trump is so using these ignorant hillbilly white fucks and they don't even know it. First off, there is already a reserve of unused pipes from the first attempt at this pipeline stored somewhere in this country, all from Russia...secondly, US steel will not be used at all, because he's already offshored that to Canada and Russia.
Off shored what child?

Off shored what child?
Talk to the hand and not to the face, hunni child

Forum List

Back