*Trump And Cruz*

Sorry bout that,

1. Nope, Cruz Missile from TEXAS!
2. Ted *The Bulldog* Cruz.
3. Trump can't lose with Cruz, covering his back!
4. Bring it Media!!!!!
5. *Wood Chipper Cruz* will gladly chuck your dead ass in!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong. As much as I dislike Cruz, his mother was a US Citizen making it just a filing of a paper for him to become a US Citizen with all it's rights. He could have applied for citizenship to Canada, US and Cuba as natural born citizen.
I didn't know that obviously, thanks!

Sorry bout that,

1. I found a nugget for you.
2. I warn you, your head is likely to spin if your a *Libtard*.
3. Common sense is lost on you *Libtards*.
4. Here goes
5. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. My bet its Cruz.
2. Trump tried a weak wristed Republican, Pence, what a dud he turned out to be.
3. Cruz is a much better choice, and will be far more supportive when the media starts their shit again.
4. Trump needs a real bulldog this time in the VP.
5. Ted Cruz fits the bill.
6. What do you think?
7. It will be *Trump*
8. I really don't think there is a better VP choice, i'm sure you have an idea, i'm staying with Cruz, *BULLDOG CRUZ*
9. Ok your turn.
10. READ:
11. SAMPLE:
"While Trump’s grip on the party appears firm, a smattering of recent polls suggest that DeSantis, among the shadow campaigners, has an opening. The Florida governor continues to poll second only to Trump as a potential nominee and top of the list without the ex-president. DeSantis is focusing on a run for reelection in 2022. But in a sign of his popularity — or, perhaps, an early attempt to claim alpha dog status — unofficial Trump merchandise stores have begun selling Trump-DeSantis 2024 shirts and flags. And if Trump decides not to run, already there is chatter among multiple former top Trump administration officials about helping out with a DeSantis campaign."

12. Thats what the media wants, but Cruz would be better.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I agree. I like DeSantis but Trump and Cruz have the backbone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back