Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Trump adviser in Florida resigns, citing discomfort with campaign 'direction'

By MATT DIXON at Politico

"SNIP.............
A Donald Trump aide in Florida resigned over concerns she has with the direction of the campaign, according to Bloomberg.

“It is clear the campaign is now going in a direction I am no longer comfortable with and I have decided to move on,” Healy Baumgardner, a longtime GOP operative, told Bloomberg on Friday. She resigned on Monday.

The resignation follows a series of late-night tweets from Trump's account directed at former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, whose story of insulting treatment by Trump was cited by Hillary Clinton in Monday's presidential debate.

Trump is a piece of trash. His entire campaign is something sad.

By MATT DIXON at Politico

"SNIP.............
A Donald Trump aide in Florida resigned over concerns she has with the direction of the campaign, according to Bloomberg.

“It is clear the campaign is now going in a direction I am no longer comfortable with and I have decided to move on,” Healy Baumgardner, a longtime GOP operative, told Bloomberg on Friday. She resigned on Monday.

The resignation follows a series of late-night tweets from Trump's account directed at former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, whose story of insulting treatment by Trump was cited by Hillary Clinton in Monday's presidential debate.

Trump is a piece of trash. His entire campaign is something sad.

Breaking: Dog catcher in California says he won't vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back