Trump administration terminates funding of coronavirus bat research in China...Well it's about time

You probably fell for a lot of conspiracy theories before and they never really panned out. Seems people would learn after a while..

Seriously if America needs to research bats we can do it ourselves. Anyone know why Obama gave the chinks 3.7 million dollars to destroy the USA?

Probably for the same reason Trump kept funding that research.

Seriously if America needs to research bats we can do it ourselves. Anyone know why Obama gave the chinks 3.7 million dollars to destroy the USA?

LOL are you saying that Trump should end everything Obooba started

Where did you get that from? It's funding bilateral research into coronavirus - through NIH. The funding is through grants, so presidents have nothing to do with the selection of recipients. It was funded during Obama's tenure, the funding continued up until now in Trump's tenure. Collaborative bilateral/multilateral research programs are common.

Where did you get that from? It's funding bilateral research into coronavirus - through NIH. The funding is through grants, so presidents have nothing to do with the selection of recipients. It was funded during Obama's tenure, the funding continued up until now in Trump's tenure. Collaborative bilateral/multilateral research programs are common.

Oh! That's why all the Liberals are blaming Trump for the research!
I should have figured that out!

Haven't heard anyone blaming Trump for the research there but I sure have seen plenty of threads blaming Obama for it.

Guess you didn't figure it out eh?

OK I will explain it to you. See the removed racial slur esalla found some diseased bats and put them in the lab, whether the virus escaped the lab or the stop the racial slurs esalla at the lab sold dead bats to the market is irrelevant. Now the bats are not from Wuhan so if not for the research they would not be there and coronavirus would not be here

You understand now?

I doubt it

Last edited by a moderator:

Haven't heard anyone blaming Trump for the research there but I sure have seen plenty of threads blaming Obama for it.

LOL as if reality is based upon threads here............................................

Seriously it isn't

Read more...it's good for ya!

OK I will explain it to you. See the chinks found some diseased bats and put them in the lab, whether the virus escaped the lab or the chinks at the lab sold dead bats to the market is irrelevant. Now the bats are not from Wuhan so if not for the research they would not be there and coronavirus would not be here

You understand now?

I doubt it

If you mean do I understand your garbled message? Not really.

The Wuhan lab was studying corona virus - the last several deadly novel virus outbreaks have been corona: SARS, MERS and now Covid-19. I think there was a link to bats in all three. Makes sense to study them.

OK I will explain it to you. See the chinks found some diseased bats and put them in the lab, whether the virus escaped the lab or the chinks at the lab sold dead bats to the market is irrelevant. Now the bats are not from Wuhan so if not for the research they would not be there and coronavirus would not be here

You understand now?

I doubt it

If you mean do I understand your garbled message? Not really.

The Wuhan lab was studying corona virus - the last several deadly novel virus outbreaks have been corona: SARS, MERS and now Covid-19. I think there was a link to bats in all three. Makes sense to study them.

Really it makes sense to liberals to study world pandemics by creating them.

Thanks for playing kiddy

That was a no brainer...... Question is why did we do it in the 1st place?

Forum List

Back