Trump: "absolutely he is fit for duty."

Yep, fit for duty to destroy American as he rakes in the big bucks for himself.

Unlike during the Vietnam War where he wasn't fit for duty because of "bone spurs" & send some poor bastard in his place. I wonder if his replacement survived.

Or is he on the Wall. Not the wall cares about, the Vietnam Memorial wall.
. So you praise the draft dodgers who ran to Canada to escape the unpopular war in which all you liberals said the repubs started, and wouldn't finish, but then you turn and accuse people of draft dodging like it was a horrible thing to do ????? You just can't make this crap up folks.. ROTFLMBO.

I don't blame the draft dodgers for avoiding the draft during the Vietnam War.

I do bring it up when these same people talk about war, sending our kids to war, or dissing those who served.

Just like when George Bush sent 4600 soldiers to their death in a made up war in Iraq.

Just like Trump dissing a Gold Star family, calling a recent widow of a KIA vet a liar, or when he said McCain wasn't a hero.

Those things piss me off for that fat assed draft dodger to say to have said such things. You? You voted for that POS>

That is my fucking point.

Since you never served, you don't have a right to say shit.
I served So can I say Trump is a cowardly POS a liar a cheater and pervert even cheating on his present wife ??

You're free to say anything you like but the fact is that he's been given a good report physically and cognitively. You'll just have to go to plan B.

Unlike during the Vietnam War where he wasn't fit for duty because of "bone spurs" & send some poor bastard in his place. I wonder if his replacement survived.

. So you praise the draft dodgers who ran to Canada to escape the unpopular war in which all you liberals said the repubs started, and wouldn't finish, but then you turn and accuse people of draft dodging like it was a horrible thing to do ????? You just can't make this crap up folks.. ROTFLMBO.

I do bring it up when these same people talk about war, sending our kids to war, or dissing those who served.

Just like when George Bush sent 4600 soldiers to their death in a made up war in Iraq.

Just like Trump dissing a Gold Star family, calling a recent widow of a KIA vet a liar, or when he said McCain wasn't a hero.

Those things piss me off for that fat assed draft dodger to say to have said such things. You? You voted for that POS>

I served So can I say Trump is a cowardly POS a liar a cheater and pervert even cheating on his present wife ??

You're free to say anything you like but the fact is that he's been given a good report physically and cognitively. You'll just have to go to plan B.
Doc I for one am glad he's fit Want him to endure the slings and arrows for the next 3 years ,,,want him driven bonkers moreso than he already is

No, I have not served. I honor those that did.

You, dishonor them by voting for Trump.

Son FAR more active duty personnel support Trump than EVER supported Mr. Lead From Behind

Back off son...... :eusa_hand:

I served during Vietnam, and my vote for Trump does not dishonor my fellow soldiers. .... :cool:
and you voted for a draft dodger?? shame on you
/-----/ You must take your proof that Trump dodged the draft (a felony) to the JAG office nearest you. democRATS will honor you for giving them the means to remove Trump from office. CHOP CHOP.

Son FAR more active duty personnel support Trump than EVER supported Mr. Lead From Behind
doc the man is a con man he fooled you and those soldiers

I served during Vietnam, and my vote for Trump does not dishonor my fellow soldiers. .... :cool:
/-----/ You must take your proof that Trump dodged the draft (a felony) to the JAG office nearest you. democRATS will honor you for giving them the means to remove Trump from office. CHOP CHOP.
his money talked loudly

iu

So you are upset about trump doing something you did
I never received any draft notice & never needed a doctor's phony excuse.

Second., I don't disrespect our veterans.

Veterans love Trump. Trump only disrespects douchebag who pretend their heroes just because they were incompetant pilots who crashed and got captured by the NVA.

doc the man is a con man he fooled you and those soldiers

Not so far. From a Military standpoint he has removed the stupid ROE'S of President Lead From Behind. (Rules of Engagement)

So you are upset about trump doing something you did
I never received any draft notice & never needed a doctor's phony excuse.

Second., I don't disrespect our veterans.

Veterans love Trump. Trump only disrespects douchebag who pretend their heroes just because they were incompetant pilots who crashed and got captured by the NVA.
how does he feel about pussies whose lol bad heel kept them from serving??

his money talked loudly
/----/ Was it the same amount of money Billy Clintooon spent to dodge the draft?

his money talked loudly
/----/ Was it the same amount of money Billy Clintooon spent to dodge the draft?
Clinton knew the war was BS Trump was all for it ,,,,with other peoples blood and guts

Hearing how people half his age struggle to keep up with him, I’m not surprised to learn his health is much better than most.
I can only hope I’m that healthy when I’m his age. lol

You can say it. He will still be president though and his agenda will still, for a large part, be helping this country

Hearing how people half his age struggle to keep up with him, I’m not surprised to learn his health is much better than most.
I can only hope I’m that healthy when I’m his age. lol
if you had 3 wives would you cheat on them all? and btw I 'm older than him and healthier

Forum List

Back