Trump +7 with blacks and +8 with Hispanics over Romney in 2012 (lots of racist blacks and hispanics)

The liberal media was obsessed with pointing out that Trump had the vast majority of whites without a college degree, but Trump also won whites with a college degree. So in other words he won the vast majority of all whites, the biggest voting block by far.

Democrats here have always accused of the Republican Party of being the party of whites. Well, they finally got their wish. All of their race baiting and attacking white Christians has blown up in their faces. From here on out, they are the party of BLM terrorists, Latino gang bangers, feminazis, self loathing white Marxists, Muslims, and the #Welfare4Life crowd.

Republicans will continue to be the party of normal people with common sense that want to work for a living, regardless of race or gender.

Assuming that NBC did not stack this poll to diminish proTrump sentiment, a YUGE assumption at that...........

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/20...blacks-hispanics-romney-12-exit-polls-n681386

The following ethnicities said that they were either excited or optimistic about Trumps win.
White 48%
Black 8%
Hispanic 30%
Asian 32%

All you idiot leftist shills raising a hue and cry about Trump being a White Nationalist Nazi, kiss my royal American ass.

upload_2016-11-15_15-0-18.png

You are a moron.

Both blacks and Hispanics have grown substantially since 2012 in terms of the voter rolls, and Trump still did better than Romney in terms of percentage, not just in pure numbers.

If Republicans can replicate this growth in minority GOP voters a few more times, Democrats will not have a prayer of winning national or even state elections.

Actually, blacks accounted for 13% of turnout in 2012, but only 12% this year. Hispanics accounted for 10% in 2012, and 11% this year. So the combined black/Hispanic vote has remained steady at 23% compared to 2012. So not a sliver of growth at all.

So, based on your premise about the GOP replicating the growth in minority GOP voters, we can expect the GOP to finally gain the majority Hispanic vote just in time for the 2058 mid term election. And they'll gain the majority black vote in by 2100. Of course, you'll be dead by that point, so you won't get the chance to gloat.

Who's the moron now?

2016 Election exit polls: How the vote has shifted

President Exit Polls

You are a moron.

Both blacks and Hispanics have grown substantially since 2012 in terms of the voter rolls, and Trump still did better than Romney in terms of percentage, not just in pure numbers.

If Republicans can replicate this growth in minority GOP voters a few more times, Democrats will not have a prayer of winning national or even state elections.

Actually, blacks accounted for 13% of turnout in 2012, but only 12% this year. Hispanics accounted for 10% in 2012, and 11% this year. So the combined black/Hispanic vote has remained steady at 23% compared to 2012. So not a sliver of growth at all.

So, based on your premise about the GOP replicating the growth in minority GOP voters, we can expect the GOP to finally gain the majority Hispanic vote just in time for the 2058 mid term election. And they'll gain the majority black vote in by 2100. Of course, you'll be dead by that point, so you won't get the chance to gloat.

Who's the moron now?

President Exit Polls

Not to mention looks like Trump got few votes than Romeny and the overall election was about 4.5 million fewer voters.

2016 Presidential Election Headquarters
United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia

>>>>

You are a moron.

Who's the moron now?

President Exit Polls
23% in 2016 does not equal 23% in 2012.

I actually could be alive by 2100 btw. I am 27 now in 2016, so I could easily live another 84 years with the improved medicine and knowledge about the human body that we have available.

Okay, seriously....you're the one who broke out with calling me a moron. And now you're saying that 23% doesn't equal 23%? You're the one who claimed that there was growth in the black and Hispanic vote. In fact, there's been none.

Okay, seriously....you're the one who broke out with calling me a moron. And now you're saying that 23% doesn't equal 23%? You're the one who claimed that there was growth in the black and Hispanic vote. In fact, there's been none.
There was a growth in both.

I am not going to do your math homework for you, so don't bother responding to me about this again.

I am not going to do your math homework for you, so don't bother responding to me about this again.

:lmao:

Oh yes, the magical Emperor's clothing line. It's there, it's just hidden. And you can't be bothered to provide any evidence. Seriously, why do we play this song and dance all the time? Would it kill you to acknowledge that you were in error? There's really no shame in it. It was a simple error about details. Trust me, you'll feel better afterwards. It's easier to admit an error and move forward with better data, than to try to twist data into something they're not.

Here is the math.

1. Trump got about 300,000 LESS votes than Romney did in 2012.
2. Clinton got about 4.5 MILLION LESS votes than Obama did in 2012.
3. The number of voters SHRUNK by almost 4.8 MILLION votes between 2012 and 2016.
4. The reason Trump won isn't because he got a lot of growth in GOP votes, the number of GOP votes shrank. Trump won because the Dem put up a more shitty candidate than Trump (Ya, I know it's hard to believe) and Comey and Wiki Leaks depressed the Dem vote in the final weeks because of their shitty candidate.

2012 Dem = 65,915,795
2012 GOP = 60,933,504
2012 Total = 126,849,299

2016 Dem = 61,421,745
2016 GOP = 60,635,128
2016 Total = 122,056,873

Delta Dem = 4,494,050 Decrease
Delta GOP = 298,376 Decrease
Delta Total = 4,792,426 Decrease

Source 2012 Wiki, Source 2016 Fox News (2016 Presidential Election Headquarters)

>>>>

[
You're an idiot. Trump won because union voters in 3 states voted for him. Trump won because he moved the GOP to the LEFT.
BlueGin is way smarter than you pal, so if she is an idiot, you are somewhere just shy of being a busted rock.

Besides that, there is nothing necessarily "leftist" about a conservative going populist.

Here is the math.

1. Trump got about 300,000 LESS votes than Romney did in 2012.
2. Clinton got about 4.5 MILLION LESS votes than Obama did in 2012.
3. The number of voters SHRUNK by almost 4.8 MILLION votes between 2012 and 2016.
4. The reason Trump won isn't because he got a lot of growth in GOP votes, the number of GOP votes shrank. Trump won because the Dem put up a more shitty candidate than Trump (Ya, I know it's hard to believe) and Comey and Wiki Leaks depressed the Dem vote in the final weeks because of their shitty candidate.

2012 Dem = 65,915,795
2012 GOP = 60,933,504
2012 Total = 126,849,299

2016 Dem = 61,421,745
2016 GOP = 60,635,128
2016 Total = 122,056,873

Delta Dem = 4,494,050 Decrease
Delta GOP = 298,376 Decrease
Delta Total = 4,792,426 Decrease

Source 2012 Wiki, Source 2016 Fox News (2016 Presidential Election Headquarters)

>>>>
Dude not all of the votes have been officially counted, right?

Michigan Dimocrats could still easily find a few million lost ballots in someones car trunk for all we know.

:p

Trump +7 with blacks and +8 with Hispanics over Romney in 2012 (lots of racist blacks and hispanics)

False. He was +2 with both groups, still an improvement, but not on the scale you are claiming.

Here's What Happened with the Latino Vote
You are quoting that old outdated Stalinist rag?

roflmao, sorry, you lose Tater.

Post the numbers validating the OP's claim. You can't because it's not true, hence, the reason he provided no source himself.

Post the numbers validating the OP's claim. You can't because it's not true, hence, the reason he provided no source himself.
I found polls that had Trump picking up anywhere from 5% more black votes than Romney to having about 30% support (excited/optimistic about) from Hispanics, with Hispanics in Floriduh going as high as 40%.

And no, I am not going to google up a long list of links that you will simply ignore.

Forum List

Back