Trump, 16 years to change mind on guns, obama, changed mind on gay marriage 2 years in Presidency...

Please...can you left wingers stop printing that image of Trump on guns....it shows on the bottom it was from 2000....16 years ago......your god...obama....changed his mind on gay marriage 2 years into his Presidency........so please.....think before you post....don't hurt yourselves.....

President Barack Obama's shifting stance on gay marriage

In 2008, he said: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

On Wednesday, by contrast, he said: "I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

Because "guns" and "gay marriage" are the same thing.

Idiot of the Day award.

no moron....but nice deflection........Trump changed his position over 16 years....obama did it in 2 years......after he won the office......twit.

Riiiiiiight. Because "guns" and "gay marriage" are the same thing.

With the cranially dense you have to keep repeating the same thing over and over until it sinks in....

Please...can you left wingers stop printing that image of Trump on guns....it shows on the bottom it was from 2000....16 years ago......your god...obama....changed his mind on gay marriage 2 years into his Presidency........so please.....think before you post....don't hurt yourselves.....

President Barack Obama's shifting stance on gay marriage

In 2008, he said: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

On Wednesday, by contrast, he said: "I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."
Gun violence is an nonissue...
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Lots of people like to say they were destroyed by God because of homosexuality.

If you read the original Hebrew texts, you would see that the actual crime of those two cities were because of their treatment of strangers.
It was far more than that. They were sexually depraved, they were wicked, they were in hospitable as well. But the city had abandoned God and was going nowhere but towards evil. Yes, many argue that it was not homosexuality but I do not buy it. You cannot separate the unnatural perversions from the rest of their sins --- else it would not have been well noted. Also, the Bible is rather clear about sexual sins and how they cause the destruction of the soul.

I am not railing against homosexuality in my earlier post --- I am condemning gay marriage. Because when society formalizes a such a practice and celebrates it, then it turns society into a darkness. Maybe not as dark as legalizing abortion, but still very bad.

But to blame the destruction of those cities on homosexuality alone is not only wrong, but also using something in the Bible that got twisted around by the Catholic Church (1st church of Christianity) as a way to bash gays or make them sound evil is even worse.

Besides......................the OT isn't a Christian book, it's actually a Jewish one. The first 5 books of the Bible are the Torah (translated over 4 languages into English), and then the rest is a history of the Jewish people, with sayings and hymns in Proverbs and Psalms.

If you're going to use the OT properly and get the true meaning of it, it helps to have it translated by a Jewish scholar so you can get the nuances of what it says as well.

For a show like that, I recommend watching God's Learning Channel, a program called "Hidden in the Hebrew with Uri Harrel".
It is not wrong to blame the destruction of Sodom on homosexuality. You accuse us of overplaying that element and I accuse others of underplaying it. These were not monogamous gay couples two by two going about their business. They were a bunch of depraved lechers. That was emphasized and that made their sexual indiscretions all the more detestable.

Thanks, but I do not need a Jewish scholar or rabbi to properly interpret the OT for me. If you can realize that God of the Bible is the One and Only, then you will know He has not led His Church astray. They have hundreds and thousands of saints who have been gifted and enlightened to reveal the truth to the Church and its faithful. All sex outside of marriage has an element of sin to it. To what degree I will not judge. But do not think for a moment just because two gay men can live monagamously (rare as that may be) or some hetero couple can cohabitate that they still are not in some degree of transgression. Nowhere is God saying it's all good.

Ezekiel 16:48-50 God compares Jerusalem to Sodom, saying "Sodom never did what you and your daughters have done." He explains that the sin of Sodom was that "She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me."

I do not see how that refutes my points?

Question for you: Do you think God views homosexual relations as wrong or as no big deal either way? Or maybe you are far from convinced this God is even a viable being so you become even less concerned as to what He may be communicating?

I don't think that God really views homosexuality one way or the other. Mankind on the other hand seems to be judging homosexuality in the name of God quite nicely though. And besides.................shouldn't my sexual activities be between me and God when I'm judged and nobody else?

When Jesus was asked what was the greatest commandment, He said "Love God above all else, and love one another like you love God". Gender was not specified, nor the manner in which you are to love your fellow man.

What I do in the bedroom is between me, whoever I'm with, and God if it comes to that, nobody else.

Hey 2aguy, wanna talk about Trump's largest flip flop? It was when he went from being a liberal to becoming a Republican because he thought he could get the nomination with a hostile takeover of the GOP.

It was far more than that. They were sexually depraved, they were wicked, they were in hospitable as well. But the city had abandoned God and was going nowhere but towards evil. Yes, many argue that it was not homosexuality but I do not buy it. You cannot separate the unnatural perversions from the rest of their sins --- else it would not have been well noted. Also, the Bible is rather clear about sexual sins and how they cause the destruction of the soul.

I am not railing against homosexuality in my earlier post --- I am condemning gay marriage. Because when society formalizes a such a practice and celebrates it, then it turns society into a darkness. Maybe not as dark as legalizing abortion, but still very bad.

But to blame the destruction of those cities on homosexuality alone is not only wrong, but also using something in the Bible that got twisted around by the Catholic Church (1st church of Christianity) as a way to bash gays or make them sound evil is even worse.

Besides......................the OT isn't a Christian book, it's actually a Jewish one. The first 5 books of the Bible are the Torah (translated over 4 languages into English), and then the rest is a history of the Jewish people, with sayings and hymns in Proverbs and Psalms.

If you're going to use the OT properly and get the true meaning of it, it helps to have it translated by a Jewish scholar so you can get the nuances of what it says as well.

For a show like that, I recommend watching God's Learning Channel, a program called "Hidden in the Hebrew with Uri Harrel".
It is not wrong to blame the destruction of Sodom on homosexuality. You accuse us of overplaying that element and I accuse others of underplaying it. These were not monogamous gay couples two by two going about their business. They were a bunch of depraved lechers. That was emphasized and that made their sexual indiscretions all the more detestable.

Thanks, but I do not need a Jewish scholar or rabbi to properly interpret the OT for me. If you can realize that God of the Bible is the One and Only, then you will know He has not led His Church astray. They have hundreds and thousands of saints who have been gifted and enlightened to reveal the truth to the Church and its faithful. All sex outside of marriage has an element of sin to it. To what degree I will not judge. But do not think for a moment just because two gay men can live monagamously (rare as that may be) or some hetero couple can cohabitate that they still are not in some degree of transgression. Nowhere is God saying it's all good.

Ezekiel 16:48-50 God compares Jerusalem to Sodom, saying "Sodom never did what you and your daughters have done." He explains that the sin of Sodom was that "She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me."

I do not see how that refutes my points?

Question for you: Do you think God views homosexual relations as wrong or as no big deal either way? Or maybe you are far from convinced this God is even a viable being so you become even less concerned as to what He may be communicating?

I don't think that God really views homosexuality one way or the other. Mankind on the other hand seems to be judging homosexuality in the name of God quite nicely though. And besides.................shouldn't my sexual activities be between me and God when I'm judged and nobody else?

When Jesus was asked what was the greatest commandment, He said "Love God above all else, and love one another like you love God". Gender was not specified, nor the manner in which you are to love your fellow man.

What I do in the bedroom is between me, whoever I'm with, and God if it comes to that, nobody else.

The pope already addressed some of your concerns about gays. He said "who am I to judge?"
I know what he meant by that and I agree with him. No one is saying because you are gay you cannot enter the kingdom. But neither does that say that certain types of sexual relations are without consequence. That includes heteros and their affairs.

As far as what happens in the bedroom is nobody's business, well all well and good if that is as far as its reach went. But the whole society, culture and laws are being turned over and asking us to accept gay is perfectly fine and nothing wrong with it, do not dare discriminate in any way any how, and gay marriage is now what our nation endorses. Well, that last one, gay marriage, surely impacts society in many tangible and spiritual ways --- hardly confined to the bedrooms.

Actually, it's being asked that it be left out of the bedrooms.

Culture and law is being manipulated to show whatever the majority wants.

And...........sorry to say, but it's going to be shown to accept all sexual choices.

Forum List

Back