True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
By George Green

The new gun control laws have nothing to do with schools, and everything to do with propping up a failing state.

From abroad I must note that when I was last in America I could see the increasingly authoritarian executive branch paying careless disregard to their oath to uphold the Constitution. Thus I am hardly surprised that President Obama, who seems to have to problem arming American soldiers to interfere with the sovereignty of other nations, has decided to again extend executive power, this time to ban and register firearms. The question is whether he's doing this out of care for protecting schools or something else.
***snip***

As further evidence I'll again point out; the Obama administration has no real problem with assault weapons. Obama himself is surrounded by them every day at public appearances, and every soldier sent abroad is armed with them. Further his administration arms rebels in attacks on governments it doesn't like. Finally a recent program from the administration involved selling assault weapons to drug dealers on the border of Mexico and the United States (resulting already in numerous casualties in America, and in Mexico) in was can only be described as an inept attempt to track drug dealers. (Maybe they should try giving away Improved Explosives to terror). Certainly the administration doesn't worry about whether assault weapons proliferate they are worried about who has access to them, and knows where they live.
***snip***

Continue reading: -->
True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance - English pravda.ru

:clap2:

There is only one reason any government forces people to register their guns and that is so they know where they are when it's time to confiscate them. We can't even start down this path. History has shown over and over where this leads and we are no exception. Constitution rules. Period.

Forum List

Back