Trudeau Uses “If You Don’t Get Vaccinated Mine Won’t Work” Fallacy to Menace Refusers

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Well this is the part that has always confused me.

"Trudeau, purportedly a college graduate, said:

“It was their choice and nobody ever was going to force anyone into doing something they don’t want to do,” Trudeau said about people who aren’t vaccinated against COVID-19.

“But there are consequences when you don’t,” he continued. “You cannot choose to put at risk your co-workers. You cannot choose to put at risk the people sitting beside you on an airplane.”

But if the person next to you is vaccinated, how are you putting him or her at risk? Unless the vaccine doesn’t work, which is admitting it is a failure.

...Trudeau, along with Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab, foresees a time when all non-elite humans are tagged like animals, and live only to service people like himself. Else he would never utter such a nonsensical proposition as the “umbrella” fallacy, which says “if you don’t get vaccinated, mine won’t work.

It’s like saying, “if you don’t put up an umbrella, I’ll get wet.”

How do we know this? Trudeau, along with Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, CA Governor Gavin Newsom, and other key players in the present new normal of yearly pandemics, are members of World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders” program. The WEF is a billionaire’s club dedicated to shaping how people will live in the future.

In his book “The Fourth Industrial Revolution” Schwab wrote:

Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.”

No one needs to make this stuff up. It’s right out in the open. And it’s up to each and every one us us to stop it."

umbrella-1.jpeg

Hey Canadians, you know what needs doing, don't you? Well, get to it, this guy is fully out of the closet, and if he is still a problem after we extinct his fascist democrat allies this fall, we may have to go in there and do it ourselves, Americans, the real one's, will not tolerate a Marxist dictator existing along our border with Canada!

Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.”

This has been a staple since 2000.
Not all companies do it, because those tags can get expensive, along with the software needed to track the trackers. A company would have to loose at least a 1/4 of their shipments in one year to go to the expense of trackers.

There are also cheap and free ways to damage or pull these trackers off, which is done rampantly with theives.
They can simply pull the trackers off the package and flush them or burn them. They can puncture them, which damages the wiring inside the tracker so it doesn't work. They can smash it with something. They can put a "jamming patch" on it, which scrambles the signal to the tracker so it doesn't register the package or crate.

There are heavy duty trackers that are built into crates and packaging, but these also can be damaged or removed with certain tools. The only sure way is to put a tracking sticker on the item itself. But this can also be made inoperable, as theives can tape down an RFID blocking sheet over the crate or large item.

But all that being said........

Yes, at some point, the oligarchy is supposed to have all sheeples "tagged" to keep track of.
A lot of people believed this is what the COVID "vaccine" actually is. It's marking you somehow.

At any rate.......unless the people rise up and literally exterminate these oligarchies within the next 10 years, there will be no turning back from them taking over and putting the rest of us into servitude or destroying us if they think we can't or won't bow to them.

Hey Canadians, you know what needs doing, don't you? Well, get to it, this guy is fully out of the closet, and if he is still a problem after we extinct his fascist democrat allies this fall, we may have to go in there and do it ourselves, Americans, the real one's, will not tolerate a Marxist dictator existing along our border with Canada!

Trudeau needs to be splashed all over the front grille of a semi truck!

1656550452345.png

Well this is the part that has always confused me.

"Trudeau, purportedly a college graduate, said:

“It was their choice and nobody ever was going to force anyone into doing something they don’t want to do,” Trudeau said about people who aren’t vaccinated against COVID-19.

“But there are consequences when you don’t,” he continued. “You cannot choose to put at risk your co-workers. You cannot choose to put at risk the people sitting beside you on an airplane.”

But if the person next to you is vaccinated, how are you putting him or her at risk? Unless the vaccine doesn’t work, which is admitting it is a failure.

...Trudeau, along with Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab, foresees a time when all non-elite humans are tagged like animals, and live only to service people like himself. Else he would never utter such a nonsensical proposition as the “umbrella” fallacy, which says “if you don’t get vaccinated, mine won’t work.

It’s like saying, “if you don’t put up an umbrella, I’ll get wet.”

How do we know this? Trudeau, along with Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, CA Governor Gavin Newsom, and other key players in the present new normal of yearly pandemics, are members of World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders” program. The WEF is a billionaire’s club dedicated to shaping how people will live in the future.

No one needs to make this stuff up. It’s right out in the open. And it’s up to each and every one us us to stop it."

umbrella-1.jpeg

I want to now why you are commenting on Canada. Don't we give the Canucks shit all the time about commenting on our politics?

This has been a staple since 2000.
Not all companies do it, because those tags can get expensive, along with the software needed to track the trackers. A company would have to loose at least a 1/4 of their shipments in one year to go to the expense of trackers.

There are also cheap and free ways to damage or pull these trackers off, which is done rampantly with theives.
They can simply pull the trackers off the package and flush them or burn them. They can puncture them, which damages the wiring inside the tracker so it doesn't work. They can smash it with something. They can put a "jamming patch" on it, which scrambles the signal to the tracker so it doesn't register the package or crate.

There are heavy duty trackers that are built into crates and packaging, but these also can be damaged or removed with certain tools. The only sure way is to put a tracking sticker on the item itself. But this can also be made inoperable, as theives can tape down an RFID blocking sheet over the crate or large item.

But all that being said........

Yes, at some point, the oligarchy is supposed to have all sheeples "tagged" to keep track of.
A lot of people believed this is what the COVID "vaccine" actually is. It's marking you somehow.

At any rate.......unless the people rise up and literally exterminate these oligarchies within the next 10 years, there will be no turning back from them taking over and putting the rest of us into servitude or destroying us if they think we can't or won't bow to them.

Done.

“Following Sweden’s announcement that the coronavirus vaccine passport requirement will be put into practice, the number of people who got microchips inserted under their skin rose…those with microchip implants have stopped carrying vaccine passports, keys, ID cards, and even train tickets with them, thanks to radio frequency identification technology, a wireless system comprising tags and readers.”

1656551864541.png

2016 Klaus Schwab likes microchipping your brain and having slaves (view at Rumble)

Schwab WEF leader Yuval Noah Harari: Humans are now “hackable animals,” free will is “over” (view at Bitchute)

Some pediatricians give their young patients little toys for getting childhood vaccines. Maybe our grown up babies would like a new Hot Wheels car to keep them from crying about a vaccine. :)

Or the more simple answer is, they keep putting themselves in office.

This is why a Biden victory was required, besides a planned war with Russia. I don't like Trump. But he's not one of them. He never would have gone for mandates, they are repulsive to his base. "They're not after me. They're after you. I'm just in the way." - Donald J. Trump

Some pediatricians give their young patients little toys for getting childhood vaccines. Maybe our grown up babies would like a new Hot Wheels car to keep them from crying about a vaccine. :)
I'd prefer having the freedom to make a choice, as of now, there is no difference in those that vaccinate and those that have not. People vaccinated or not can catch Covid or spread Covid, with that knowledge what is your basis for people to make a private decision?

I'd prefer having the freedom to make a choice, as of now, there is no difference in those that vaccinate and those that have not. People vaccinated or not can catch Covid or spread Covid, with that knowledge what is your basis for people to make a private decision?

It's like use a condom or mine won't work.

Forum List

Back