Troops who refuse vaccine must be given Honorable discharge

Anyone that has actually transitioned MUST take medication to maintain their NEW sex.

I'm guessing he's flipping through the regs to prove he's right but they don't exist so he's gone back to hitting on the 17 year old that just walked into his office

Who in their right mind would want to serve in President Potatohead's woke military now?

Let the Illegals, queers, transsexuals, affirmative action Negroes and unqualified women defend this country.

The Chinese will kick our ass.

Ok a person Might not need medication but most do and all that want to appear and be the new sex do.

Still slurping that cock eh

Look at that. And you really think soccer atheletes dropping dead after getting the jab has no relation. You're a dumbfuck
Can't read your own link?

The Israeli Ministry of Health reported 62 cases of myocarditis in patients vaccinated for COVID-19 out of 5 million vaccinated individuals.

Here's a math lesson for you! That's about 1 case in 100,000 vaccinations.

Just shut up and get back to your gay bar!

I'm guessing he's flipping through the regs to prove he's right but they don't exist so he's gone back to hitting on the 17 year old that just walked into his office
Hey dumbshit! I am not on my work computer, so I don't have easy access to that policy which I could not give you anyway, unless you are transgendered. Also, I work on-line! I don't have an office except in my basement, thanks to COVID.

Like I said, get back to the gay bar! You need to drown your sorrows at not being able to get the military to give you the transgender surgery you want so badly!

Either that or go find some Marine's pole to smoke!

Can't read your own link?

The Israeli Ministry of Health reported 62 cases of myocarditis in patients vaccinated for COVID-19 out of 5 million vaccinated individuals.

Here's a math lesson for you! That's about 1 case in 100,000 vaccinations.

Just shut up and get back to your gay bar!
You'd know all about gay bars considering that's where you sign up PvT Tranny huh

Still waiting on those regs guy. Found em yet?

Here's something for ya

Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults. There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).

Care admit you've been duped? Don't get excited don't want your heart to explode covidiot LOL

You'd know all about gay bars considering that's where you sign up PvT Tranny huh

Still waiting on those regs guy. Found em yet?

Here's something for ya

Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults. There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).

Care admit you've been duped? Don't get excited don't want your heart to explode covidiot LOL
What are the numbers?

Last edited:
It is not to be disseminated to the public. I cannot even discuss the specifics of a subject with a potential recruit and that can only be done by the local recruiter and the MEPS physician conducting their medical exam. It's a privacy issue.
Bullshit. All medical info needs to be discussed and disclosed prior to enlistment and its your job to make sure they aren't hiding anything

Bullshit. All medical info needs to be discussed prior to enlistment
You can't read my post, dumbass? I said, " I cannot even discuss the specifics of a subject with a potential recruit and that can only be done by the local recruiter and the MEPS physician conducting their medical exam. It's a privacy issue."

You do realize that occurs before enlistment or are you from the days of "Don't ask, don't tell!"?

You can't read my post, dumbass? I said, " I cannot even discuss the specifics of a subject with a potential recruit and that can only be done by the local recruiter and the MEPS physician conducting their medical exam. It's a privacy issue."

You do realize that occurs before enlistment or are you from the days of "Don't ask, don't tell!"?
You said you were a recruiter

So what do you do work the army website and answer basic questions? So you're not actually a recruiter are you?

How many soldiers have you taken to MEPS?

How many have you had to get waivers for ?

Just admit you're making shit up

Forum List

Back