Troops who refuse vaccine must be given Honorable discharge

They're not being "kicked out". That what Biden wanted to do.

They're being given honorable discharges, which is an acknowledgement of their faithful service to their country. They'll be given Veteran's benefits, which they've earned.

This is good news for our Veterans, and a slap in the face to the incompetent Alzheimer's patient in the White House...
Can't wait to see how many VA claims come down the pipeline in the next few years from all these troops who took the jab

Myocarditis, Immunoerosion, blood clots.....

Gonna be a lot of 100%ers

Civilians won't be as lucky seeing as big pharma is shielded from liability least the vets will have health care and some form of compensation

There has been lots of talk about dishonorable discharges but with the NDAA passing troops must be given honorable.

This is different from what Resident Xiden wanted as he wanted refusers to get dishonorable

Democrats are a threat to America and care only about enslaving us all and getting Republicans out of the military so they can fill it with Trans BLM AntiFA drones. Its gonna be scary when active duty is turned on civilians but I see it coming
It should be a General discharge under honorable circumstance, but an RE Code 4.

Can't wait to see how many VA claims come down the pipeline in the next few years from all these troops who took the jab

Myocarditis, Immunoerosion, blood clots.....

Gonna be a lot of 100%ers

Civilians won't be as lucky seeing as big pharma is shielded from liability least the vets will have health care and some form of compensation
Myocarditis is a rare side effect, and no one has died from it. Be careful! I fear there is a healthcare worker hiding under your bed to give you the "jab" in your sleep!

It should be a General discharge under honorable circumstance, but an RE Code 4.
I disagree. That leaves troops to still have to work to get their discharge upgraded. This lets them keep their benefits straight outta the gate and apply for C&P

Ak that of transgenders that had the surgery. They have to take medication every day and are undeployable.
Wrong answer, Gunny!

I am a civilian recruiter for the Army and know the policy inside out and sideways. You are, unfortunately, incorrect!

Transgenders must have completed reassignment surgery and have documented medical histories of the transition. They also must undergo a pyschological examination prior to being approved for enlistment.

Myocarditis is a rare side effect, and no one has died from it. Be careful! I fear there is a healthcare worker hiding under your bed to give you the "jab" in your sleep!
Yeah sure bud

And I bet you believe all those fit soccer players dropping dead on the field has no correlation either

LOL keep sucking that Big Pharma Big Gov Dick

Wrong answer, Gunny!

I am a civilian recruiter for the Army and know the policy inside out and sideways. You are, unfortunately, incorrect!

Transgenders must have completed reassignment surgery and have documented medical histories of the transition. They also must undergo a pyschological examination prior to being approved for enlistment.
Then they changed the conditions because a medical condition that requires constant medications can NOT be supported in a combat area.. I can see it now on that 2 week behind the enemy lines mission......

Wrong answer, Gunny!

Actually Gunny is right

Page 22

Unlawful orders deserve to be ignored and a mandate isn't a law. Learn the difference before making stupid comments

Excuse me, you conflate DOD policy on vaccination with law?

Maybe you should learn the difference before making stupid comments.

DOD Policy, Standing Orders, and Directives are not laws. However military members are required to conform to them.

WW

Yeah sure bud

And I bet you believe all those fit soccer players dropping dead on the field has no correlation either

LOL keep sucking that Big Pharma Big Gov Dick
The New England Journal of medicine disagrees. Your links are trash!

Did you ever here the phrase, "Correlation is NOT Causation".

It is just like the young man who was killed in a motorcycle accident after testing positive for COVID. Did COVID causes his death? No, the separation of his head from his body caused it!

I disagree. That leaves troops to still have to work to get their discharge upgraded. This lets them keep their benefits straight outta the gate and apply for C&P
I have no problem with their prior sevices supplied to the branch of armed services, before they wanted to opt out from under control of military regulations. The RE Code 4 prohibits re-enlistment and is seen by every federal employer that they may ever apply to. Yes they have the right to individually appeal, but no obligation on the part of the government for supply them legal representation, but if they want to attempt the process, I have no problem with the military looking at their case individually, should they see the error of their ways and have important skills.

Excuse me, you conflate DOD policy on vaccination with law?

Maybe you should learn the difference before making stupid comments.

DOD Policy, Standing Orders, and Directives are not laws. However military members are required to conform to them.

WW
Nope which is why they are being given honorable discharges instead.

The New England Journal of medicine disagrees. Your links are trash!

Did you ever here the phrase, "Correlation is NOT Causation".

It is just like the young man who was killed in a motorcycle accident after testing positive for COVID. Did COVID causes his death? No, the separation of his head from his body caused it!
Still slurping that cock eh

Look at that. And you really think soccer atheletes dropping dead after getting the jab has no relation. You're a dumbfuck

Forum List

Back