Trip to the doctor today -

Millionaires generously donate to foundations that support all kinds of health care goals. If not for the very rich, we would never have those massive charities.

The rich will opt out of government health care and go into another form of service providers. They will move to (and have for the most part) to concierge services.

Dudley is the perfect example of parasitic greed.

I pay my own way, pay for my own insurance.

Unlike you rw's who go to the emergency room and force me to pay your bills through higher premiums.

Piss off.

The last time I used the ER, Dudley, was about eight or nine years ago and that was because it was in the middle of the night and I paid my bill.

Don't project your leeching off on the rest of us.

Medicaid clients use the er more, not less, than the uninsured.

"Some supporters of President Barack Obama's health-care overhaul say that putting uninsured Americans on Medicaid will reduce costly emergency-room visits by giving them more access to care in other settings. "But a new study found the reverse: A group of 10,000 low-income Oregon residents who recently obtained Medicaid coverage visited ERs 40% more often than those without insurance."

Putting the Uninsured on Medicaid Doesn't Cut ER Visits - WSJ.com

Unlike you rw's who go to the emergency room and force me to pay your bills through higher premiums.

Piss off.

The last time I used the ER, Dudley, was about eight or nine years ago and that was because it was in the middle of the night and I paid my bill.

Don't project your leeching off on the rest of us.

Medicaid clients use the er more, not less, than the uninsured.

"Some supporters of President Barack Obama's health-care overhaul say that putting uninsured Americans on Medicaid will reduce costly emergency-room visits by giving them more access to care in other settings. "But a new study found the reverse: A group of 10,000 low-income Oregon residents who recently obtained Medicaid coverage visited ERs 40% more often than those without insurance."

Putting the Uninsured on Medicaid Doesn't Cut ER Visits - WSJ.com

Of course it does not. It INCREASES the ER visits.

The OP is a LIAR. No one who pays for their own insurance is getting a cheaper premium, less deductibles and copays under the ACA.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Piss off.

I never really thought you were a plant. I thought they employed those with a better handle of politics and history. Now me thinks I was wrong.

Piss off.

I never really thought you were a plant. I thought they employed those with a better handle of politics and history. Now me thinks I was wrong.

He's an OFA Useful Idiot. They tell him to post a positive story about Obamacare, and he made one up.

Good for you.
How many people that had insurance but had their policies cancelled
only to be faced with higher premiums,higher co-pays,high deductibles
more out of pocket exoenses,no longer able to see the doctor they saw for years,
no longer able to go to the Hospitals they used to go to for treatment,higher costs for prescriptions.

Thanks Mr.President
Thanks Democrats.

They had insurance right up until they tried to use it. They would still have the higher co-pays and out of pocket expenses. And, YOU know it.

That ACA will put an end to the damn vulture insurance scams is a long term positive. Not, a negative.

I think Rozman drank the Drudge kool aid

teabagger.jpg

As to the OP, prices will continue to fall in the coming years as more sign up

Good for you.
How many people that had insurance but had their policies cancelled
only to be faced with higher premiums,higher co-pays,high deductibles
more out of pocket exoenses,no longer able to see the doctor they saw for years,
no longer able to go to the Hospitals they used to go to for treatment,higher costs for prescriptions.

Thanks Mr.President
Thanks Democrats.

They had insurance right up until they tried to use it. They would still have the higher co-pays and out of pocket expenses. And, YOU know it.

That ACA will put an end to the damn vulture insurance scams is a long term positive. Not, a negative.

I think Rozman drank the Drudge kool aid

teabagger.jpg

As to the OP, prices will continue to fall in the coming years as more sign up

As it continues to grow and succeed, we'll be hearing more and more lies from the right.

Cracks me up though that they actually seem to believe that, all of a sudden, its never happened before, but NOW, because of ObamaCare, insurance companies will suddenly be paying the bills of the sick with the premiums of the young and healthy.

Where do these fools think the money came from before ACA?

Forum List

Back