Triggered Liberal Students Mob Female Athlete

What does 'woke' mean?
Once Americans understand that, the actions against this woman can be analyzed and then decided to be warranted or not.

Exercizing one's right to free speech can be done in a way that's hugely offensive to others, and America is in a situation now of verbal offenses often resulting in death by gun.

Did the speaker get up to speak with the intention to offend in mind?

Did people who disrupted Trump's speeches, do it with the intention to offend? Maybe they deserved getting the beating?

(either this woman or those who disrupted Trump?)

what you talking about this?

What does 'woke' mean?
Once Americans understand that, the actions against this woman can be analyzed and then decided to be warranted or not.

Exercizing one's right to free speech can be done in a way that's hugely offensive to others, and America is in a situation now of verbal offenses often resulting in death by gun.

Did the speaker get up to speak with the intention to offend in mind?

Did people who disrupted Trump's speeches, do it with the intention to offend? Maybe they deserved getting the beating?

(either this woman or those who disrupted Trump?)

You don't have the right to assault someone just because you don't agree with what they have to say. Thats called free speech and one of our basic tenets in the US constitution.

I am totally serious right now. I go to SF about three times a month to visit friends, and check on various projects. I know of what I speak.
So you would have kicked the doors open in front of all of those people, guns blazing, ready to blast some 19 year old tranny in the face?

So you would have kicked the doors open in front of all of those people, guns blazing, ready to blast some 19 year old tranny in the face?

If a mob of violent assholes was preventing me from leaving, you betcha. I am 76 years old. I am a protected class, even in silly california. One good hit and I am done for. Thus, I simply won't get hit.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, did you not read the OP? This thread is about leftist tranny activists beating the crap out of a woman they disagree with.

Forum List

Back