Triggered Liberal Students Mob Female Athlete

She was trapped for three hours in a room, and not able to leave.

That is called false imprisonment, or kidnapping for you ignorant of the law types.
That sounds more like intimidation than kidnapping. It's still outrageous, but maybe not the biggest of deals.

Indeed it would have. But our demtaliban don't want women able to defend themselves.
You think when she was in that room the correct response would have been to pull out a pistol and start dropping trannies?

Big question? How was she not allowed to leave after 3 hours? Why did she not get into contact with some authority to allow her to leave the confines of which she says she was in?
Something does not meet the smell test.

That sounds more like intimidation than kidnapping. It's still outrageous, but maybe not the biggest of deals.

Trannies shouldn't have trapped her
If she had started shooting people she would be going to prison, not them. She did the exact right thing. She waited them out and then called them out for their actions. She's killing it actually.

for defending Women's sports. Guess the left aren't so tolerant after all. All Riley Gaines wanted to do is exercise her free speech rights but, in doing so, a mob of activists attack her. If you aren't part of the woke crowd you will be punished for it.

A mob of SFSU transgender rights activists couldn’t handle the fact Gaines was invited to speak. While she was able to deliver her remarks (with disruptions), a crowd of students pounced on her when she tried to leave the event. In saying she was assaulted, Gaines tweeted: "I was extorted and held for (ransom). The protestors demanded I pay them if I wanted to make it home safely. I missed my flight home because I was barricaded in a classroom."

The left HATES women.

If someone is using violence to prevent my leaving?

You bet your ass.
For those ignorant of the law there are different levels of force resistance, and not all of them justify a deadly force response. That's a good way to end up with a DC number.

But you know, the right are the fascists. How can you tell a leftist is guilty of something? They project in the other direction.

If a leftist says it's so it's projection, a distraction, an antonym and/or confession.

If someone is using violence to prevent my leaving?

You bet your ass.

If she had started shooting people she would be going to prison, not them. She did the exact right thing. She waited them out and then called them out for their actions. She's killing it actually.

It should have never happened to begin with. Control yourselves...who raised these assholes?

It should have never happened to begin with. Control yourselves...who raised these assholes?
You're right that it shouldn't have happened. The trans people that were intimidating her are ignorant clowns that should be banned from future public speaking events at that location.

You're right that it shouldn't have happened. The trans people that were, put them in timeout intimidating her are ignorant clowns that should be banned from future public speaking events at that location.

I'm a mother and have dealt with petulant temper tantrums... I've learned put them in timeout and talk about it after.

The problem is these dopes never experienced that growing up and the result is they can't control themselves

I'm a mother and have dealt with petulant temper tantrums... I've learned put them in timeout and talk about it after.

The problem is these dopes never experienced that growing up and the result is they can't control themselves
Then they'll learn the hard way when they push too far and get fucked up. The world has an answer for kids like that.

For those ignorant of the law there are different levels of force resistance, and not all of them justify a deadly force response. That's a good way to end up with a DC number.

Indeed there are. A couple of women vs a mob of violent people. All the justification in the world for the use of deadly force.

Forum List

Back