trial of two white mississippi men who shoot black fed ex driver

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

hmm well the dude shows up at there mother i laws house way after dark in unmarked fed ex van . oi an see way they wanted to ask what was going on. and thy said the dude never stopped started driving off. we still do not know why they shot yet. hmm . curious how this will end.

hmm well the dude shows up at there mother i laws house way after dark in unmarked fed ex van . oi an see way they wanted to ask what was going on. and thy said the dude never stopped started driving off. we still do not know why they shot yet. hmm . curious how this will end.
You don't have a problem with this if the cops walk away Scott free, you think they should get a medal pinned on their chest. I don't know what black man broke up with you, but he made you hate every black person in America. I guess love does hurt.

the accused said they were just going to ask him why he was at there family members house who wasnt home and he never stopped and and almost ran them over. to them he was suspicious. hmm he should sue his job they sent him late at night in unmarked ca to deliver packagee.s of course some one would be suspicious.

the accused said they were just going to ask him why he was at there family members house who wasnt home and he never stopped and and almost ran them over. to them he was suspicious. hmm he should sue his job they sent him late at night in unmarked ca to deliver packagee.s of course some one would be suspicious.
Just more excuse making, instead of seeing this for what it actually is.

If a person isn't attacking you, you have no justification for shooting them.

Period.

black fed ex driver looses job. they only pay compensation so long. if there is another trial it will be next year. the two white dudes are out on bail. two different stories . black claims he was chased the other side said he wasn't. cops screwed this trial yup and the black dude already lost his suit against the fed ex people. not going to good for the black dude. we shall see what happens.

black fed ex driver looses job. they only pay compensation so long. if there is another trial it will be next year. the two white dudes are out on bail. two different stories . black claims he was chased the other side said he wasn't. cops screwed this trial yup and the black dude already lost his suit against the fed ex people. not going to good for the black dude. we shall see what happens.
....and you are happy about this.

He'll get paid from the civil suit he's filed against these two deplorable mutants.

this fed ex drive is sounding more and more unbelievable as it goes on. he lost job because he did not go back to work even when they offered him a non delivery job. its his own fault. you only get paid for not working so long.

A black man ought not be driving around in a sketchy looking van after dark. WTF did he think was going to happen?

Forum List

Back