white man and son shoot fed ex drive in mississippi

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

damn some doesnt not like fed ex in mississippi

dang cant please some blacks. getting charged isnt enough for them. wow starting to feel less sorry for the black man acting like this. . geez

Last edited:

damn some doesnt not like fed ex in mississippi

dang cant please some blacks. getting charged isnt enough for them. wow starting to feel less sorry for the black man acting like this. . geez
How about this article title..

"Fed Ex driver shot by father and son"

No color mentioned...no racism implied....just the facts ma'am. Just the facts.

Some of the FedEx drivers out there today............

Had one young scrawny arrogant black kid working for a FedEx contractor deliver a 70lb box and he rolled it to the back door looked straight at me and said .......

"Well, you waiting for something" ?

Then after I said "Yeah, YOU to deliver my package", he carelessly kinda dropped it to the ground, then TOLD me to get up on the truck and close the door.

No shit. I'm always nice to these drivers because they are almost always nice to me. This was a bizarre exception. I still didn't consider shooting him.

Has any motive been established? It’s obvious that some want it to be racism because of their own racist proclivity perhaps, but has any motive, racism or not, been determined?
his lawyers do. i was reading he was delivering in unmrked rental car. i got feeling there white dudes were just protecting neighbor hood from what they thought was suspicious person;/

Wearing a FedEx uniform ?
in one of them article the black said he had one on/ yet he driving rented un marked car. this whole thing seems strange. how do you work for fed ex or any delivery service and not have one of their cars labeled. i dont think it was racial thing at all. i bet they thought he was suspicious and tried to protect their neighbors yard. these people got to learn not to play cop and just call them to check it out. geez

in one of them article the black said he had one on/ yet he driving rented un marked car. this whole thing seems strange. how do you work for fed ex or any delivery service and not have one of their cars labeled. i dont think it was racial thing at all. i bet they thought he was suspicious and tried to protect their neighbors yard. these people got to learn not to play cop and just call them to check it out. geez
Maybe their local police have been defunded at the request of the delivery driver’s ilk.

If this was a white Fed Ex driver, I would have more sympathy for the victim....but since he is black, its easier to sympathize with the shooters....obviously this darkie had it coming...

#MAGA2024

If this was a white Fed Ex driver, I would have more sympathy for the victim....but since he is black, its easier to sympathize with the shooters....obviously this darkie had it coming...

#MAGA2024
easy for them to think something is up a the nieghbors house . with him driving an unmarked car.

Both FEDEX and UPS have programs that let their drivers use their own vehicles instead of driving a company truck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back