Trey Gowdy calls it like it is!

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
The Democrats making this witch Speaker of the House was beyond stupid!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S9CiTTVLh3g]Gowdy Calls Pelosi Mind-Numbingly Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Trey Gowdy for President.

I've long been hoping he had presidential aspirations. He already has my vote. What a smart and well-rounded guy. I love to hear him speak. He has true grit....:thup:

I'm thinking that he might someday. But 2016 is probably too soon for him to have a chance of winning. He could easily win an election to become governor of SC.

P.S. He is definitely a rising star in the Republican Party.

Last edited:
While Pelosi Derangement Syndrome goes over well with the low-information conservative cult, it disqualifies anyone as a national candidate. Decent people are repulsed by the stupidity and nastiness of it, and you can't win a national election with just bitter old white men.

Hillary Derangement Syndrome looks similarly ugly to most people, but much of the right still won't be able to restrain themselves.

What a moron that man is, he is either extremely stupid or knowingly stupid. No other option is available. Maybe he can select Sarah as running mate and they can prove America really is the land of equality, even Morons make good leaders can be their slogan. Was this idiot awake when members of his own party owned up to that? Egads what a useless party republicans have become when the best they can do is bring back Jim Crow in its modern form and then act like it ain't so.

Just one example below, only fools follow fools.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a moron that man is, he is either extremely stupid or knowingly stupid. No other option is available. Maybe he can select Sarah as running mate and they can prove America really is the land of equality, even Morons make good leaders can be their slogan. Was this idiot awake when members of his own party owned up to that? Egads what a useless party republicans have become when the best they can do is bring back Jim Crow in its modern form and then act like it ain't so.

Just one example below, only fools follow fools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f62BHH4xMXw

Are you talking about Trey Gowdy? The thread is about him but you posted a video about someone else. Why is Gowdy a stupid moron?

Last edited:
Go Trey Go!

[ame=http://youtu.be/Qw0AsBanu-o]Rep. Gowdy's Floor Speech on the ENFORCE the Law Act - YouTube[/ame]

Trey Gowdy for President.

I've long been hoping he had presidential aspirations. He already has my vote. What a smart and well-rounded guy. I love to hear him speak. He has true grit....:thup:

I'm thinking that he might someday. But 2016 is probably too soon for him to have a chance of winning. He could easily win an election to become governor of SC.

P.S. He is definitely a rising star in the Republican Party.

South Carolina already has an excellent governor who is presidential material in her own right: Nikki Haley.

The presidential ticket can not have two contenders from the same state, otherwise a Gowdy/Haley or a Haley/Gowdy ticket would very likely be a successful one.

We await Trey's court challenge to stop Obama's clear abuse.

What? You mean there's no court challenge? That's probably because Obama hasn't done anything that every previous president hasn't done.

Looks like even Trey knows he's full of shit. It's just partisan blather to get the rubes worked up. And as this thread shows, it works.

We await Trey's court challenge to stop Obama's clear abuse.

What? You mean there's no court challenge? That's probably because Obama hasn't done anything that every previous president hasn't done.

Looks like even Trey knows he's full of shit. It's just partisan blather to get the rubes worked up. And as this thread shows, it works.

There is no court challenge because congress currently does not have standing to bring about a court challenge. Trey's speech was in support of passing a law that would give congress the standing to make such a court challenge. So your babble about there not being a court challenge just shows your ignorance.

If you had truly listened to Trey's speech you would had known why there currently is no a court challenge.

Forum List

Back