Trevor Noah slammed for suggesting Israel not defend itself: 'You're downplaying the trauma of millions'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I never found this guy to be funny, nor well balanced in his political views. Now he just appears to be an idiot. If a nation is taking hundreds of rockets from a foreign terror group or military, does he expect them to be silent? Do their citizen expect them to stand down?

Imagine if Canadians started firing rockets into the U.S, possibly out of anger for stealing Celine Dion, maybe rockets directed at Noahs house, as an example. When the U.S retaliates in kind, Canadian officials yell at them to stop because "you know you are tougher than us, just take the rockets for a little while since you are big and tough. We just want Noahs house anyways".

I am not suggesting Israel harm innocent people or escalate to a full scale invasion with all of their firepower, I am fully against civilian casualties. Nobody should be surprised about a response though.

I'm not even sure how to translate his statement in a manner that sounds reasonable. Did someone tell him to say that or is he really this obtuse?

Left-wing comedian Trevor Noah was the focus of intense criticism this week following a segment on his Wednesday show in which he criticized Israel's handling of the ongoing conflict with Hamas.

During the segment, Noah compared the conflict between Israel and the terrorist organization to a fight between him and his little brothers, suggesting that because Israel was more powerful, it shouldn't fight back when attacked by Hamas, the Palestinian terrorist group in control of the Gaza Strip.

"If you were in a fight where the other person cannot beat you, how hard should you retaliate when they try to hurt you?" Noah said, before giving the analogy using him and his brothers as examples.

I never found this guy to be funny, nor well balanced in his political views. Now he just appears to be an idiot. If a nation is taking hundreds of rockets from a foreign terror group or military, does he expect them to be silent? Do their citizen expect them to stand down?

Imagine if Canadians started firing rockets into the U.S, possibly out of anger for stealing Celine Dion, maybe rockets directed at Noahs house, as an example. When the U.S retaliates in kind, Canadian officials yell at them to stop because "you know you are tougher than us, just take the rockets for a little while since you are big and tough. We just want Noahs house anyways".

I am not suggesting Israel harm innocent people or escalate to a full scale invasion with all of their firepower, I am fully against civilian casualties. Nobody should be surprised about a response though.

I'm not even sure how to translate his statement in a manner that sounds reasonable. Did someone tell him to say that or is he really this obtuse?

Left-wing comedian Trevor Noah was the focus of intense criticism this week following a segment on his Wednesday show in which he criticized Israel's handling of the ongoing conflict with Hamas.

During the segment, Noah compared the conflict between Israel and the terrorist organization to a fight between him and his little brothers, suggesting that because Israel was more powerful, it shouldn't fight back when attacked by Hamas, the Palestinian terrorist group in control of the Gaza Strip.

"If you were in a fight where the other person cannot beat you, how hard should you retaliate when they try to hurt you?" Noah said, before giving the analogy using him and his brothers as examples.
Ohio Farm Journal can be amusing.

You are ignorant and uninformed.
Israel was murdering and confiscating property first.
That is why the Palestinian rockets.
They were more than justified.
It is just too bad the Palestinians rockets are homemade, tiny, and unguided.

He's 100% on the money. It's exactly what I think of Israel. My little brother that likes his booze that other people supply for him, then gets belligerent when people wanna share and he won't.
And Noah did say "ongoing" conflict. Meaning not just the present but also the past. That's been my biggest problem with Israel. They're the biggest bully on the block in the ME, we made them
that way by enabling them. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Zionists are the foreign invaders who have no legal pretext for any ownership or rule in the Mideast.
They should go back to Poland and Russia, were Netanyahu's parents came from.

Leftists hate Jews.

Wrong.
Jews are mostly leftists, I am Jewish, I am a leftist, and you are uninformed.
Israel is anti-Jewish, because Jews are supposed to be in atonement for the sins of arrogance and pride.
We are not supposed to even go to the Mideast, much less try to create Zion on earth.
We are supposed to wait for the Messiah.
Zionism is a total corruption.

You're right. From what I've observed Noah is a talentless clown who was the replacement for the equally
talentless John Stewart, who at least was more civil than Noah (who recently had an actual show
where he compared Ted Cruz to "a booger on the lip of democracy". I am not joking!
Isn't that just hilarious? And childish, and tasteless and puerile? And as low brow as it gets?

Anything to give your ratings a boost, eh Trevor? Trevor Noah's 'Daily Show' Reaches 100th Episode, But Noah Is Still Struggling
You need to try harder. Much, much harder you low I.Q. barking seal.

Noah's rationalization for condemning Israel for actually trying to stay alive is idiotic, and simple
minded, not unlike Noah himself.
And his analogy is about as stupid as can be. If Noah's analogy had a little brother attacking big brother
with a rocket launcher he would see perhaps why Israel doesn't mess around when under attack from
a barrage of missiles.
Only a leftist retard (with all apologies to actual mentally handicapped people) would think Israel
should go easy on the people trying to murder them all and who have never stopped trying to
blow to hell all Israelis for the past half century or more.

Trevor Noah, like Samantha Bee, like Jimmy Kimmel, like John Oliver, like Sarah Silverman, like
Stephen Colbert and all the other woke assholes that I call "comics" only out of a polite sense of
giving such pathetic losers the benefit of the doubt, continue to pollute American media only
because they amuse the leftist taste makers that underwrite their unpopular programs.

The executives that keep Noah (and his ilk) on the air should be strung up and treated like pinatas
and every American who has been offended by the filth on their television should have a great big heavy stick and free reign to swing away at these talentless hacks.

Leftists hate Jews.

Wrong.
Israel is anti-Jewish, because Jews are supposed to be in atonement for the sins of arrogance and pride.
We are not supposed to even go to the Mideast, much less try to create Zion on earth.
You know the New Testament told you Israel would be reborn whether that is part of Jewish belief or not. And to last one generation. 1948 until today is 73 years or so. They are not leaving that area. And there are still enough Islamic people pizzed off at the state of Israel being there.

Leftists hate Jews.

Wrong.
You know the New Testament told you Israel would be reborn whether that is part of Jewish belief or not. And to last one generation. 1948 until today is 73 years or so. They are not leaving that area. And there are still enough Islamic people pizzed off at the state of Israel being there.

The Israel to be reborn is not this Zionist atrocity.
The Jews believe Israel will be reborn with the coming of the Messiah,
The New Testament says it will be with the 2nd coming of the Messiah.
Netanyahu's Israel is neither, and is an abomination.

Zionists are the foreign invaders who have no legal pretext for any ownership or rule in the Mideast.
It's an old brainless argument that completely ignores the long history of Jews in the region.
And how THEY, the Jew themselves were run out of the region by Muslims, who were long predated
by the Jews in the region, and who are now being hit in the faces by a big sack of Karma.
Can't say I feel much pity for them, all things considered.

And how early Zionists
actually bought deeds to much of present day Israel from the actual Turkish absentee landlords
that owned what was Palestine.

And the British, who took control of Palestine from the Turks, established the Balfour Agreement
which recognized Israel's long historical presence in the region and their right to be there.

Instead of spouting lame incorrect memes why not actually crack a few books and stop being a fool.

Last edited:
It has been the Land of Israel for THOUSANDS of years.

You have no say in the matter

Leftists hate Jews.

Wrong.

Build the third Temple of Solomon the War is on..

The Palestinians will pay a heavy price for these attacks. Hopefully they wont do it again. Israel needs to really crack down hard this time to make sure the pali's learn their lesson.

Israel has bomb shelters everywhere because of these mad "Palestinians"

Attachments

• 23e3894f76865e38db7a786cafc9918c.mp4
    1.6 MB
Leftists hate Jews.

Wrong.

You wont like Israel under the coming Messiah. Neither will the Arab squatters. It says "He will rule with a Rod of Iron."

But yes, Israel was predicted 2520 years ago to be reborn the day it was. Prophecy has been fulfilled

Leftists hate Jews.

Wrong.
You tell me Trevor Noah doesn't hate Jews. You tell me The Squad doesn't hate Jews. You tell me the people who hate Zionists don't hate Jews.

Tell me all that. It won't be at all credible.

The Palestinians will pay a heavy price for these attacks. Hopefully they wont do it again. Israel needs to really crack down hard this time to make sure the pali's learn their lesson.
The Muslim world will fight Israel to the last Palestinian.

The Muslim world will fight Israel to the last Palestinian.
Hopefully we get there quick.

Forum List

Back