Tree of Life rabbi 'pleasantly surprised' by Trump visit: 'Very warm, very consoling'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Boy, the CNN reporterette sure looks pissed! Guess she's not getting the response from the rabbi that she expected.

Rabbi_Jeffrey_Myers_c17-0-883-505_s885x516.jpg

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers of the Pittsburgh synagogue targeted in an anti-Semitic attack that left 11 people dead told CNN Thursday morning that he was “pleasantly surprised” by President Trump’s visit Tuesday because he was able to witness the “warm and personal side” of the president that the rest of America often misses out on.

“The president was very warm, very consoling,” Rabbi Myers told “New Day” anchor Alisyn Camerota.

“He put his hand on my shoulder and the first question he asked me was, ‘rabbi, tell me how are you doing?’ And I must say, throughout the time we spent together, I was pleasantly surprised by a warm and personal side to the president that I don’t think America has ever seen,” he said.

Read more at washingtontimes.com .

Boy, the CNN reporterette sure looks pissed! Guess she's not getting the response from the rabbi that she expected.

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers of the Pittsburgh synagogue targeted in an anti-Semitic attack that left 11 people dead told CNN Thursday morning that he was “pleasantly surprised” by President Trump’s visit Tuesday because he was able to witness the “warm and personal side” of the president that the rest of America often misses out on.

“The president was very warm, very consoling,” Rabbi Myers told “New Day” anchor Alisyn Camerota.

“He put his hand on my shoulder and the first question he asked me was, ‘rabbi, tell me how are you doing?’ And I must say, throughout the time we spent together, I was pleasantly surprised by a warm and personal side to the president that I don’t think America has ever seen,” he said.

The "warm and personal" side as opposed to the side that gets mass murderers to go out and kill Jews? Wow, how touching.

The "warm and personal" side as opposed to the side that gets mass murderers to go out and kill Jews? Wow, how touching.
If YOU didn't have LIES and hypocrisy...you would simply be left with HATE as your message!
239527_image.jpg

I like the mom from brick red Texas (her son was killed at Santa Fe HS) who said talking to the blob was like talking to a toddler.

Forum List

Back