The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
America has gone soft. America in general has no back bone and what back bone we do have is ridiculed as outdated values.

The same people who claim our outdated values should be replaced with progressive values, also claim The Constitutuon is outdated.

The same Constitution that guarantees us Due Process, & Protections from Illegal Search & Seizure, & The Right to Face our Accusers, Trial by a Jury of Our Peers was not enough to protect Americans from Secret Courts, Secret Warrants, Secret Surveillance and Secret Judges that allowed The FBI and DOJ the authority to spy on a Political Campaign in the midst of a Presidential Election despite neither The FBI or DOJ being able to even present any evidence of any crimes being committed.

Furthermore, The FBI & DOJ knowingly deceived this Secret Court and Secret Judge by filing False Affidavits, Concealing The Political Financing of a Russian Dossier Composed Entirely of Russian Propaganda paid for by Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, The DNC and the money was laundered through COIE Lawfirm to Fusion GPS and given to Steele & his Russian Sources who were “Desperate to stop Donald Trump from taking office”. Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

High ranking Obama appointed FBI and DOJ officials knowingly filed False and misleading Affidavits for Secret FISA Warrants To spy on the Trump Campaign 4 Times & each time neglecting to mention key details of their source material.

They deceptively used Circular Reporting by citing a Yahoo Interview done by Steele to Independently Corroborate Steele’s Russian Dossier.

They omitted their own biases and connections to Fusion GPS through Ohr, and they continued to use Steele through private back channels after they publicly fired him for exposing that he was working for The FBI.

They used him to funnel FBI and Russian Propaganda back and for the between The FBI and The Media, even Classified Intel was leaked in this manner.

Bruce Ohr and his wife, a Fusion GPS employee also acted as intermediaries between Fusion GPS, Steele and The FBI and The Clinton Campaign. Why the Nunes memo takes aim at a Justice Dept. official specializing in gangs and drugs

Even John McCain was somehow involved in all of this, but he’ll take his secrets to the grave with him. Fusion GPS Founders Rat Out John McCain; Admit They Helped Get Bogus Trump Dossier Into McCain's Hands – True Pundit

Lastly in McCabe’s Office, was held a “Black Mass” where they discussed methods, tactics, and operations, to carry out a soft COUP as an Insurance Policy should Donald J Trump against all odds in their opinion would be Elected as President of The United States.

In the past, even the recent past, people engaging in such conspiracies, collusion, operating as defacto enemy combatants and Russian Moles engaged in a Coup and Political Assassinations were tried, & convicted of Treason.

The standard sentence for Treason was most often The Death Penalty and in America’s latter “Softer Years” Life In Prison. And in the Obama era, an 8 year slap on the wrist for s Transgender spy that betrayed their country and endangered the lives of numerous Americans.

It’s time time for America to turn their backs on the soft ways of complicity in the name of generous soft sentencing, and undeserved mercy.

We should send a message to traitors, foreign agents, hostile Nations, and Seditious and Malfeasant So Called Public Servants That Treason is still The Highest Crime a man can commit.

And there is no way to do that than by employing once again swift justice, in the form of Oublic Hangings and Public Executions of Criminals who declare War on America, Democracy and The Rule of Law!

If you don’t think this is necessary I suggest you read the following article:

14 Crazy Stories of Russian Spies in the US That Will Freak You Out

Last edited:
It was "We the People" who sent packing, the most powerful empire the world had ever known. It was " We the People" who established a government of the people, for the people, and by the people....
Somewhere along the way, "We the People" became "Subject to the People" we put in Washington. Our nation has no hope of restoration, till "We the People", make stark and lasting examples, of those people. Specifically the servants who betray the measure of trust granted them....

America has gone soft. America in general has no back bone and what back bone we do have is ridiculed as outdated values.

The same people who claim our outdated values should be replaced with progressive values, also claim The Constitutuon is outdated.

The same Constitution that guarantees us Due Process, & Protections from Illegal Search & Seizure, & The Right to Face our Accusers, Trial by a Jury of Our Peers was not enough to protect Americans from Secret Courts, Secret Warrants, Secret Surveillance and Secret Judges that allowed The FBI and DOJ the authority to spy on a Political Campaign in the midst of a Presidential Election despite neither The FBI or DOJ being able to even present any evidence of any crimes being committed.

Furthermore, The FBI & DOJ knowingly deceived this Secret Court and Secret Judge by filing False Affidavits, Concealing The Political Financing of a Russian Dossier Composed Entirely of Russian Propaganda paid for by Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, The DNC and the money was laundered through COIE Lawfirm to Fusion GPS and given to Steele & his Russian Sources who were “Desperate to stop Donald Trump from taking office”. Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

High ranking Obama appointed FBI and DOJ officials knowingly filed False and misleading Affidavits for Secret FISA Warrants To spy on the Trump Campaign 4 Times & each time neglecting to mention key details of their source material.

They deceptively used Circular Reporting by citing a Yahoo Interview done by Steele to Independently Corroborate Steele’s Russian Dossier.

They omitted their own biases and connections to Fusion GPS through Ohr, and they continued to use Steele through private back channels after they publicly fired him for exposing that he was working for The FBI.

They used him to funnel FBI and Russian Propaganda back and for the between The FBI and The Media, even Classified Intel was leaked in this manner.

Bruce Ohr and his wife, a Fusion GPS employee also acted as intermediaries between Fusion GPS, Steele and The FBI and The Clinton Campaign. Why the Nunes memo takes aim at a Justice Dept. official specializing in gangs and drugs

Even John McCain was somehow involved in all of this, but he’ll take his secrets to the grave with him. Fusion GPS Founders Rat Out John McCain; Admit They Helped Get Bogus Trump Dossier Into McCain's Hands – True Pundit

Lastly in McCabe’s Office, was held a “Black Mass” where they discussed methods, tactics, and operations, to carry out a soft COUP as an Insurance Policy should Donald J Trump against all odds in their opinion would be Elected as President of The United States.

In the past, even the recent past, people engaging in such conspiracies, collusion, operating as defacto enemy combatants and Russian Moles engaged in a Coup and Political Assassinations were tried, & convicted of Treason.

The standard sentence for Treason was most often The Death Penalty and in America’s latter “Softer Years” Life In Prison. And in the Obama era, an 8 year slap on the wrist for s Transgender spy that betrayed their country and endangered the lives of numerous Americans.

It’s time time for America to turn their backs on the soft ways of complicity in the name of generous soft sentencing, and undeserved mercy.

We should send a message to traitors, foreign agents, hostile Nations, and Seditious and Malfeasant So Called Public Servants That Treason is still The Highest Crime a man can commit.

And there is no way to do that than by employing once again swift justice, in the form of Oublic Hangings and Public Executions of Criminals who declare War on America, Democracy and The Rule of Law!

If you don’t think this is necessary I suggest you read the following article:

tl;dr
WTF, does that mean?! Somebody fill me in here...

It was "We the People" who sent packing, the most powerful empire the world had ever known. It was " We the People" who established a government of the people, for the people, and by the people....
Somewhere along the way, "We the People" became "Subject to the People" we put in Washington. Our nation has no hope of restoration, till "We the People", make stark and lasting examples, of those people. Specifically the servants who betray the measure of trust granted them....

I think of these words from Thomas Jefferson…
“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.”
Letter to Abigail Smith Adams from Paris while a Minister to France (22 February 1787), referring to Shay's Rebellion. "Jefferson's Service to the New Nation," Library of Congress [image]

“God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. … What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”
Letter to William Stephens Smith (13 November 1787), quoted in Padover's Jefferson On Democracy​

President Trump is that Rebellion Jefferson Spoke of.

Government and in this case The Obama FBI and DOJ have attacked our Democracy, our Freedoms and Liberties, and many in The Left & The Right instead of being Incensed about this Heinous Offense, are Defending The Deep State, Defending The Evildoers!

Let me ask you all this:

Who is The Voice of We The People?

James Comey? Andrew McCabe? Rod Rosenstein? Robert Mueller?

Or Donald J. Trump?

I think of these words from Thomas Jefferson…
“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.”
Letter to Abigail Smith Adams from Paris while a Minister to France (22 February 1787), referring to Shay's Rebellion. "Jefferson's Service to the New Nation," Library of Congress [image]

“God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. … What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”
Letter to William Stephens Smith (13 November 1787), quoted in Padover's Jefferson On Democracy​

I know this will never happen, but I'd like to augment the hanging for treason penalty to the old English hang/draw/quarter for treason. Now there was a punishment.

I personally think the penalty for what was done needs to be extremely severe because if we do not pronounce a Severe Sentence, Then not only do we do The Rule of Law a dissservice, but we Remove the Deterrent from attempting such an unlawful thing again.

As The Left likes to say;

“No man is above The Law!”

I reply,

“Yes Not even Barak Obama nor Hillary Clinton should be above The Law.”

Yet Above The Law is where The FBI and DOJ elevated them to.

They elevated them to Godlike Status so that they would be Above The Law, even being A Law unto themselves!

I know this will never happen, but I'd like to augment the hanging for treason penalty to the old English hang/draw/quarter for treason. Now there was a punishment.

Also, I want to post an excerpt from the link to the article I posted upstream for context.

By 1990, Nicholson was CIA Chief of Station in Bucharest, Romania, right up against the Iron Curtain (which actually wasn't so much a curtain as it was a rug by that point). In 1992, he became Deputy Chief of Station/Operations Officer in Malaysia, in which position he met with Russian officials, hoping to conscript them. He also got involved in espionage for financial gain.

The story goes something like this: Nicholson met with a Russian intelligence officer three times with permission from the CIA. He then met him a fourth time, off of the record. It's assumed Nicholson was given money in exchange for handing over sensitive information at this meeting.

In 1995, Nicholson failed three standard lie detector tests, unsatisfactorily answering questions like “Are you hiding involvement with a Foreign Intelligence Service?” and “Have you had unauthorized contact with a Foreign Intelligence Service?” This, in addition to a $12,000 bank deposit that could not be sourced as legitimate income, instigated an internal investigation, part of which entailed placing Nicholson under surveillance.

Thanks to said surveillance, Nicholson was caught meeting Russian intelligence officers in New Delhi, Jakarta, Zurich, Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia. Talk about brazen. But the CIA didn't fire him. Rather, he was brought back to the US and given a position in counterterrorism, while the FBI monitored his mailbox and found letters addressed to handlers in Switzerland. When Nicholson requested time off to travel to Switzerland, in 1996, he was arrested in possession of top secret documents.

During his time working with Russia, Nicholson is believed to have released information regarding identities of US officers in Russia and other classified information. Due to cooperation following arrest, he was sentenced to 23 years in prison, rather than life.

Time is coming when we may need to exercise our 2nd adminment rights. The founding fathers, in their wisdom, gave us the ability to deal with Domestic Enemies. Soon we will see if there are any citizens that are willing to place the future of our country above their personal safety. If we are really a nation of snowflakes, we are done.

I personally think the penalty for what was done needs to be extremely severe because if we do not pronounce a Severe Sentence, Then not only do we do The Rule of Law a dissservice, but we Remove the Deterrent from attempting such an unlawful thing again.

I reply,

They elevated them to Godlike Status so that they would be Above The Law, even being A Law unto themselves!

I come from the school of thought that there is no amount of agony a traitor doesn't deserve. After 8 years of Obama poison, I've never seen so much widespread America-self-hatred.

I don’t think people realize how serious this is.

It is quite possible that high ranking FBI & DOJ personnel may actually have been compromised by Russia and this is why they willingly & knowingly accepted and used Russian Propaganda to leverage FISA Warrants in an attempt to stop Donald Trump from being elected and taking office.!

I reply,

I come from the school of thought that there is no amount of agony a traitor doesn't deserve. After 8 years of Obama poison, I've never seen so much widespread America-self-hatred.

Last edited:
The violation of asset forfeiture laws and rights in the Constitution were bastardized by the great Reagan and those that followed...Including his majesty The Don...

Forum List

Back