Transvestite: "you’re sexist if you’re not biologically bisexual"

I am sick of this crap being shoved down my throat. Be whatever you want to be, but leave me the hell alone and let me be what I want to be.
The only people shoving this crap down your throats is conservatives. Seriously, where do they find these loonies with the notions straight out of Bizarro World. Every time I come here they've scoured the country for the most out there flakes they can find, and then bring them back here.
This is what is going on in our nation - facilitated by your side of the aisle. Kudos to you for recognizing they are "loonies" and I'm glad that it bothers you as it should. However, if it really bothers you - stop supporting left-wing lunacy which facilitates this crap. Stand up and stop the left's sick agenda of shaming anyone who isn't sexually deviant and bullying them into silence through false accusations.

I am sick of this crap being shoved down my throat. Be whatever you want to be, but leave me the hell alone and let me be what I want to be.
She is leaving you be.
He. It has an adam's apple in it's throat. He. And he is not letting anyone be. He is insisting that anyone who isn't a mentally disturbed, sexual deviant, bisexual is "sexist". Stop denying biology, stupid.

She was definitely talking some bullshit but I kinda like the way she looks.

He. It has an adam's apple in it's throat. He. And he looks ridiculous. He is is mentally disturbed and desperately needs proper mental healthcare. Stop denying biology and stop encouraging people with mental health issues to avoid care for your amusement.

He. It has an adam's apple in it's throat. He. And he looks ridiculous. He is is mentally disturbed and desperately needs proper mental healthcare. Stop denying biology and stop encouraging people with mental health issues to avoid care for your amusement.

She's cute. Dumb but cute.

He. It has an adam's apple in its throat. He. And he looks ridiculous. He is is mentally disturbed and desperately needs proper mental healthcare. Stop denying biology and stop encouraging people with mental health issues to avoid care for your amusement.

He. It has an adam's apple in its throat. He. And he looks ridiculous. He is is mentally disturbed and desperately needs proper mental healthcare. Stop denying biology and stop encouraging people with mental health issues to avoid care for your amusement.

The DNA never lies. That's scientific, the left should be agreeing with me. They love science

The circle of insanity is now complete. The left started off by denying history. Then they moved to denying reality. Then they moved to denying science. And now they deny biology. The fact that this mentally disturbed, sexually deviant would even use the term "woman with a penis" explains why Republicans control government coast-to-coast as we speak.

There is no such thing as a "woman with a penis". It's like saying "water without wet" or "hot without heat". It's idiotic on an incomprehensible level. And listening to this dude attempt to shame people into being bisexual is equally as idiotic.

Feminist: Some Women “Have Penises,” You’re “CisSexist” If You Disagree

WTF did it just say?

I think it said you are a sexist if you dont want to fuck a guy that says he is a chick ......

The DNA never lies. That's scientific, the left should be agreeing with me. They love science
Whoa! I've just had some kind of epiphany here: the left insists that their faux science documents "global warming/AGW" but DNA/genetic science does not support biological proof of a person's gender?

Whoa! I've just had some kind of epiphany here: the left insists that their faux science documents "global warming/AGW" but DNA/genetic science does not support biological proof of a person's gender?
I'm not sure they insist that.

Your a little late to the party on this revelation! ;)

I think it said you are a sexist if you dont want to fuck a guy that says he is a chick......
Seriously - did you ever think that you'd see the day where some Americans would insist that chromosomes don't decide gender but that mental illness does?

Progressivism is a cancer which destroys the minds of people (and by extension - destroys nations). We desperately need to find a cure for progressivism.

I think it said you are a sexist if you dont want to fuck a guy that says he is a chick......
Seriously - did you ever think that you'd see the day where some Americans would insist that chromosomes don't decide gender but that mental illness does?

Progressivism is a cancer which destroys the minds of people (and by extension - destroys nations). We desperately need to find a cure for progressivism.
The transgender fad is collapsing. Relax. There will always be a few.

Your a little late to the party on this revelation! ;)
actually, I'm only late in my "verbalization" of this here.
"Science" has become relative to politically driven SJWs.

Forum List

Back