Transgender worker suing nike for $1.1million cites pronoun abuses

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A transgender former Nike contractor is seeking $1.1 million in damages from the sporting goods giant for allegedly allowing gender identity-based harassment.

Transgender worker suing Nike for $1.1 million cites pronoun abuses
And Nike fended for these American hating whack jobs lmfao Eat yourselves alive ho bags..

We told you, you ass hats you would eat your own and here it all comes. Kapernick helped triple their STOCK DOWNGRADE IT WILL NEVER EVER BE ENOUGH FOR THESE MENTAL FKRS WHO HATE AMERICA...

THIS IS NOT A PRO AMERICAN -- suing!! THIS IS A LEFTIST POS loser who hates this country and the freedoms we have. This is SLEFISHNISH that is a LINE THAT'S WHO AND WHAT THIS/THEY IS.

What's really funny is we told you LEFTIST WHORES ( DEMOCRATS) will use you, abuse you and your mental fkrs are taking it all and run with it. NEWSFLASH unless you stop being so full of yourselves you will sink all you wanted KEEP GOING WE LOVE IT watching you American hating pricks SINK YOURSELVES!!!

GOOD JOB!!!

upload_2019-12-21_7-24-56.png

You can never make them happy it is and will be never enough.

Last edited:
I think the court should determine sex by what the DNA says, not what popular social theories gone bananas and then some dictate. If I were the judge, I'd throw the silly case out stressing not only common sense but science as well.

It's wonderful when the left attacks one another. It couldn't happen to a more repugnant corporation.
And hopefully Nike will wise up and stop employing transgender mental cases.

And hopefully the case will get tossed out as no one is legally required to conform to
some sick person's version of the English language

It’s so very simple. Men come equipped with a Tab A. Women come equipped with a Slot B. You are as you are equipped.

Now, what happen’s when a Tab’s been removed or a Slot’s sewn up is a matter for another thread.

Wow, maybe they should be glad that what they experienced is the only thing that took place! What they rather what happened be worse?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back