Transgender woman attacked, stabbed with a hatchet at a Charlotte park

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015

A 24-year old transgender woman was attacked at Clanton Park and is recovering from serious injuries after being chased into the woods and stabbed in the back with a hatchet while homophobic slurs were reportedly hurled at her.

“I really felt like I was dying slow,” Ralayzia told WSOC-TV.

“They stopped one time, you know, and just looked at me kind of funny, so I already knew maybe I need to move or something,” she said. When they began jogging toward her she ran and caught up with her in the woods.

Three suspects have been arrested by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, Dajion Tanner, 18, Destiny Dagraca, 18, and a 15-year old boy, whose name has not been given due to his age, in connection with the assault, which occurred at Nov. 7 at 10:30 a.m at the west Charlotte park.

The FBI is working with CMPD to investigate the crime, which they are considering a possible hate crime.

She'll be voting for Trump in 4 years time.

What does transgender "woman" mean? A woman with no boobs? I have no clue. What if transgenders are not females but males? That would make more sense, that would be like they are men but without balls and cock, I guess. What is a transgender woman?

What does transgender "woman" mean? A woman with no boobs? I have no clue. What if transgenders are not females but males? That would make more sense, that would be like they are men but without balls and cock, I guess. What is a transgender woman?
A transgender woman is a male who turned into a female and looks like a woman. A transgender man is a female who turned into a male and look like a man.

The idea is that it's not very polite to refer to someone who's got female hormones,looks female and lives as a woman, as a man. It's cruel.

There's different degrees of Transgender. You have those that simply identify with the other gender and dress and live that way. Then you have those that take the hormone therapy. Then you have those that may get some plastic surgery to either have breast and and a shaved Adan's Apple or get a mastectomy. Then you have those that are post-operation meaning they actually had gender reassignment surgery.

There's different degrees of Transgender. You have those that simply identify with the other gender and dress and live that way. Then you have those that take the hormone therapy. Then you have those that may get some plastic surgery to either have breast and and a shaved Adan's Apple or get a mastectomy. Then you have those that are post-operation meaning they actually had gender reassignment surgery.
That's all labels and categories, designed to confuse people.

Crime should be crime. The person killed during a robbery is just as dead as the person that is killed for being gay, transgendered, or for racial reasons. Either way, the criminal guilty of the crime deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

's a little shop of horrors to be in transgender hell, my friend. It really is.
It certainly is. To be a man, with a mental illness that causes him to think he wants to be a girl, and live in a culture that enables his mental illness without providing help must be hell for this sick man.

Of course stabbing the freak is, and always should be a crime.

Our culture needs to help these "men."

's a little shop of horrors to be in transgender hell, my friend. It really is.
It certainly is. To be a man, with a mental illness that causes him to think he wants to be a girl, and live in a culture that enables his mental illness without providing help must be hell for this sick man.

Of course stabbing the freak is, and always should be a crime.

Our culture needs to help these "men."
Well I assume it's a BOY that turns into a girl and a MAN that turns into a woman..

Our culture doesn't need to help transgender people any more than it helps anyone else. But we should remember our ancient culture and be polite and live and let live as always

This is actually very interesting, even beyond the gender stuff. What if this crime demonstrates, that simply being a bully is an evolutionary advantage by killing someone weaker and smaller? Can the smaller and weaker be protected by asking the bullies to leave them alone? Is this a genetic code?

A 24-year old transgender woman was attacked at Clanton Park and is recovering from serious injuries after being chased into the woods and stabbed in the back with a hatchet while homophobic slurs were reportedly hurled at her.

“I really felt like I was dying slow,” Ralayzia told WSOC-TV.

“They stopped one time, you know, and just looked at me kind of funny, so I already knew maybe I need to move or something,” she said. When they began jogging toward her she ran and caught up with her in the woods.

Three suspects have been arrested by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, Dajion Tanner, 18, Destiny Dagraca, 18, and a 15-year old boy, whose name has not been given due to his age, in connection with the assault, which occurred at Nov. 7 at 10:30 a.m at the west Charlotte park.

The FBI is working with CMPD to investigate the crime, which they are considering a possible hate crime.

She'll be voting for Trump in 4 years time.
Crazy people are everywhere. I hope that transgender woman is ok now.
Anyway things like that are incredible: a 18 y.o. and a 15 y.o. almost killed somebody else!!
Did they have anything good to do in their life? :(

Crime should be crime. The person killed during a robbery is just as dead as the person that is killed for being gay, transgendered, or for racial reasons. Either way, the criminal guilty of the crime deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Amen to this. If you don't go for how another person lives their life, where is it written that you have to have anything to do with them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back