Transgender teen murdered by mob

After the way you rw asshole celebrated the murder of an innocent and unarmed teenager in Florida, I shouldn't be surprised to read your sick and crazy hatred of this teenager who, apparently, never did anything to anyone.

Did your anti retro virals make you post this?

She didn't do anything to you. She didn't deserve to be murdered by sickos who, like you, need to get some counseling and learn to accept who and what they are as well as why they are so terrified of LGBTs.

Point taken. Would libs threaten to boycott a Muslim Olympics ?

The only 'point' is on the top of your head.

When have the Olympics ever been a religious event?

Dumb shit.

Libs are talking about boycotting the Russian Olympics despite Russia not executing gays like most Muslim countries do. So if there were an Olympics in a Muslim country or in central Africa do you think libs might have issues with the status if gays there?

hitler-and-owens.jpg

Duh.

After the way you rw asshole celebrated the murder of an innocent and unarmed teenager in Florida, I shouldn't be surprised to read your sick and crazy hatred of this teenager who, apparently, never did anything to anyone.

Part of your problem might be in thinking that Jamaica is a city in Florida. That's the first thing you need to figure out. It might have been the reason why this teen is dead. He might have thought that Jamaica was a city in Florida too and his behavior would have been accepted.

This is to be expected. It's happening all over the world.

Part of your problem might be in thinking that Jamaica is a city in Florida. That's the first thing you need to figure out. It might have been the reason why this teen is dead. He might have thought that Jamaica was a city in Florida too and his behavior would have been accepted.

This is to be expected. It's happening all over the world.

I said nothing of the kind. I did not compare Jamaica to Florida.

I said that you sickos are quick to celebrate the death of innocents.

It has nothing to do with celebrating the death of innocents. It has to do with accepting the inevitable. Throughout nature individuals exhibiting aberrant behavior are attacked. It is happening all over the world. This isn't just happening in Jamaica. It's happening everywhere. The reason for the deaths is not the homosexuality, or the transgenderism, it's the activism.

Did your anti retro virals make you post this?

She didn't do anything to you. She didn't deserve to be murdered by sickos who, like you, need to get some counseling and learn to accept who and what they are as well as why they are so terrified of LGBTs.

it is a HE

I call you a retard because you compared this to trayvon. You are a fucking retard. This person attacked nobody unlike trayvon. Retard

He was comparing this to Trayvon! Oh no wonder it didn't make sense. Trayvon was a thug who got what was coming to him. This kid did nothing but advertise his aberration.

It has nothing to do with celebrating the death of innocents. It has to do with accepting the inevitable. Throughout nature individuals exhibiting aberrant behavior are attacked. It is happening all over the world. This isn't just happening in Jamaica. It's happening everywhere. The reason for the deaths is not the homosexuality, or the transgenderism, it's the activism.

"activism"??????????????

You mean, the fact that she chose to wear a dress?

To you homophobes, that's ACTIVISM?????????????

The REASON for the deaths is that assholes like you and steve are terrified someone will find out about you. Hell, katzen, you have changed your gender so often, no one can keep up. To be fair, you've also changed your profession on a weekly basis as well.

Make up your mind. Then, maybe you can help out poor stevie girl.

I call you a retard because you compared this to trayvon. You are a fucking retard. This person attacked nobody unlike trayvon. Retard

He was comparing this to Trayvon! Oh no wonder it didn't make sense. Trayvon was a thug who got what was coming to him. This kid did nothing but advertise his aberration.

Oh, learn to effing read already.

I did not compare Trayvon to the the dead girl.

I compared the way you rw's are so quick to celebrate murders of innocent teenagers. :mad:

When it suits your vicious agenda, that is. :cuckoo:

Now, you have a nice day using your boss' computer and your work time to sit here and spew your homophobic poison. I'm off to the vet and to do some shopping.

buh-bye

"activism"??????????????

You mean, the fact that she chose to wear a dress?

To you homophobes, that's ACTIVISM?????????????

The REASON for the deaths is that assholes like you and steve are terrified someone will find out about you. Hell, katzen, you have changed your gender so often, no one can keep up. To be fair, you've also changed your profession on a weekly basis as well.

Make up your mind. Then, maybe you can help out poor stevie girl.

I must have told you a million times. I am a unisexual. I am a woman, trapped in the body of a woman, but one who internet sex addicts pretend is a well hung man. They must masturbate to my posts. You do! Does it excite you in some way?

What's really horrifying is that the ignorance of behavior is so pervasive that no one saw this coming. When the majority loses at the ballot box and the courts, there is no alternative but direct action. They take it. People have always and will always take that direct action.

They don't deserve to die or be attacked for being mentally ill

But according to libs being a queer isn't a mental disorder. It's perfectly "normal".

The lads father kicked him out of the house for his proclivities. Hence, at age 14 he didn't have resources to avail himself of psychological counseling. Was daddy dearest a lib? Not likely - it's more likely he was a self righteous callous conservative who referred to people who were different using pejoratives.

BTW, Gender Identity Disorder (DSM-IV; 302.x)) is recognized as a sexual disorder as do most educated 'libs', only the ignorant and/or dishonest state otherwise.

... most people are revolted by the idea.

There is no "homosexual issue" and normal people who are not scared shitless that they're gay, don't really care what consenting adults do together.

Its you sick freaks who are Peeping Toms and want your sick government to control what goes on in our bedrooms.

Mind your own fucking business.

No one is "scared shitless" about someone being a queer. We simply don't care, which is why we are not going to give them any special treatment. And that is what scares the shit out of folks like you, because we're not buying into your political agenda.

We're not the ones that want government envolved in homosexuality, you are. Its the progressives that want goverment to condone homosexuality, the government to perform gay weddings, the government to reward homosexuals with tax breaks and the right to adopt children, the government to force everyone into believing that homosexuality is 'normal'.

So look in the mirror, asshole.

Last edited:
They don't deserve to die or be attacked for being mentally ill

But according to libs being a queer isn't a mental disorder. It's perfectly "normal".

The lads father kicked him out of the house for his proclivities. Hence, at age 14 he didn't have resources to avail himself of psychological counseling. Was daddy dearest a lib? Not likely - it's more likely he was a self righteous callous conservative who referred to people who were different using pejoratives.

BTW, Gender Identity Disorder (DSM-IV; 302.x)) is recognized as a sexual disorder as do most educated 'libs', only the ignorant and/or dishonest state otherwise.

ROFL, you do realize there is another thread about the use of 302 and the libs are going apeshit that it was being used?

So I beg to differ, sir ---> http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ed-man-with-homosexual-behavior-illnessl.html

Forum List

Back