Transgender Process Started With Suicidal Thoughts, Disconnecting From Friends

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Bob Tur's Transgender Process Started With Suicidal Thoughts, Disconnecting From Friends

Is there something you would like to get across to people out there who might be silently struggling with this like you did for many years?

That’s the primary reason to be out. I have received well over 500 texts and emails since late last night. And many of these women are saying their husbands have this or their child does. What I'm telling them is they need to get educated. They need to realize it's genetic and they need to talk about it. Information is very important, followed up with talking about it, getting that person to confess and getting therapy. It may break up marriages, but this is genetic. It is not a fetish. It is not behavioral. It is a physical genetic thing, and if you understand that, there is no shame.

It's incredible that after only 35 days of hormones, you have felt your body start to change. Can you explain what that process feels like?

It’s been faster. I started on hormone replacement therapy and had two micro-surgical implants that deliver estradiol on a slow rate flow. It's similar to what you have as a female in your anatomy. Within a day, some of the dysphoria was gone. Then after that, my repetitive thoughts, the OCD, was gone. My mind was working in what I consider a normal way. It was peaceful. All the noise was gone. The crazy thoughts were gone.

I didn’t know life could feel like this. I didn’t know it felt so good. I had never known what it was like to be truly happy. Within two weeks, I had a series of exquisite changes in the way that I processed information. It's startling. Men think with grey matter, so that's mathematics, flight or flight, that sort of thing. White matter is more consensus-building, it's more communication-based. I have become much more social. I have a huge number of friends. I never had friends before. Maybe five or six, and out of them I saw only two or three. But now I have a lot of friends.

Do you have regrets about not starting this process earlier?

Yes.

What mental and emotional torture these people must endure. And, how much worse it must have been before we understood that its genetic and that they could live a more normal life.

I wish them well.

The conservatives will never understand it, though. They think that because she was born with a penis, that automatically makes her a male and she should suffer as a male.

I wish her well, though.

The conservatives will never understand it, though. They think that because she was born with a penis, that automatically makes her a male and she should suffer as a male.

I wish her well, though.

That brings up an interesting question: is it only conservatives who fear and/or don't understand transgender? If so, why?

I wish her well, though.

"The conservatives..." broad brush much?

I've met just as many liberals (and gay ones at that) who are quite intolerant of transgendered people. If you got away from your insular surroundings and *ahem* career and experienced the world around you a bit you'd not be so closed-minded.

I wish her well, though.

That brings up an interesting question: is it only conservatives who fear and/or don't understand transgender? If so, why?

Because they are so set in their ways. To them, men MUST be attracted to women, and if you have a penis, you are a man, period. Everything is black and white to them, there are no shades of grey.

Most liberals are able to see those shades of grey.

I wish her well, though.

Because they are so set in their ways. To them, men MUST be attracted to women, and if you have a penis, you are a man, period. Everything is black and white to them, there are no shades of grey.

Yes, look at the screwy R politician's who want to control people's sex lives. And, as shown in Dave's post, some still don't understand that its genetic.

Yes, look at the screwy R politician's who want to control people's sex lives. And, as shown in Dave's post, some still don't understand that its genetic.

BFS, no one wants to control peoples sex lifes. We just dont want to have to be forced to accept as normal this tiny minority of the population. Why should we be forced to allow male or female transgendered into our bathrooms and accept it as the norm.

BFS, no one wants to control peoples sex lifes. We just dont want to have to be forced to accept as normal this tiny minority of the population. Why should we be forced to allow male or female transgendered into our bathrooms and accept it as the norm.

Fact is, it happens all the time and you never know it.

Ya wanna force people to flash you before you allow them in?

That maybe but you liberal retards will try and make it a law.

I wish her well, though.

No.. as shown to you and others many time..

Nobody said anything about what you are attracted to...

What was stated had nothing to do with a penis or vagina... it was about GENETIC MAKEUP... and if you are XY, XYY, XXY, or XYYY you are MALE... period.. end of argument..

You do not get to say your are something different genetically and have the state or others be forced to recognize it as so... you are what you are... if I suddenly say I am native american because I FEEL I am, even though I am not genetically, the government does not recognize it and I don't get those special benefits... according to your thinking and the thinking of those like you.. I should be able to do so

I have shown it is not... please cite the genetic code that makes transgender of homosexuality.... I will be waiting

It starts out as mental illness and searching for a reason for all these thoughts and feelings. What they know is that they don't want to be that person anymore. Some think they're Napoleon, some have been abducted by aliens. Some think they are a different sex. We refuse to treat the mental illness and indulge the fantasy instead. It is classic to a good friend of mine who did the same thing.

I wish her well, though.

Frankly, I doubt you know "most" liberals well enough to make that statement. If you have a penis, you are male, period. No amount of cosmetic surgery will change that genetic fact. As far as who you chose to love, or lust for, that's your choice.
You also obviously know damned few conservatives.

The really sad part is, for the ones who are mentally ill and think they are a different sex, surgery is not the answer. The underlying pathology isn't dealt with. As soon as the suffering figures out that they are still the same person, now surgically mutilated, they commit suicide anyway.

Women's lavatories have stalls with doors on them. We wouln't even know if a transgender person were in there, so what's the problem? Men's lavs also have cubicles with doors; if you are concerned about someone seeing your pee pee, use a stall instead of the urinal. Problem solved.

There are a lot worse problems in this world to worry about, lots worse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back