Transgender Navy Seal To Trump: "Lets Meet Face To Face And You Tell Me I'm Not Worthy

What's great about all this is the Trump administration is intentionally putting the spotlight on disgusting perverts for the coming midterm elections, forcing Democrats to openly embrace the most extreme degeneracies fathomable.

twitter-page.jpg

Love it when Republicans trash Navy Seals.

The really do work for Russia.
They'll trash the military and vets at the drop of a hat or whenever trump orders them to.
when you said this....So much for manly men, eh? :lol: Need pills to get it up....who were you trashing?.....hey just asking....
Not trash...a fake. Not a manly man if you need pills.
really?.....do you know why one might need that pill?...

What's great about all this is the Trump administration is intentionally putting the spotlight on disgusting perverts for the coming midterm elections, forcing Democrats to openly embrace the most extreme degeneracies fathomable.

And we are honored to do so. We are all human beings. Even you...maybe...

Love it when Republicans trash Navy Seals.

The really do work for Russia.
They'll trash the military and vets at the drop of a hat or whenever trump orders them to.
when you said this....So much for manly men, eh? :lol: Need pills to get it up....who were you trashing?.....hey just asking....
Not trash...a fake. Not a manly man if you need pills.

They probably need a crane if you were involved.

Scaramucci:
President Trump is most pro-LGBTQ rights @POTUS in history. Why's that story not written in mainstream media?

Further proof everyone in the White House has their minds.

If Trump met face to face with her he'd piss in his pants and ask for makeup tips.
How can I get rid of that orange glow I always have?

Forum List

Back