transgender DC cop in trouble for taking underage interns to a bar

On the contrary, thanks God for the police. :clap2:

One more thing....transgenders do not belong in the police. Period.

Pigs do not belong anywhere. They are machine humanity. They dehumanize themselves by obediently oppressing their fellow man at the behest of their masters. I also do not care for you lesser sycophants that like to suck their cocks.

And the first person you call when your pussy ass is in trouble. lol

Pigs do not belong anywhere. They are machine humanity. They dehumanize themselves by obediently oppressing their fellow man at the behest of their masters. I also do not care for you lesser sycophants that like to suck their cocks.

The police are a necessary evil.

Although I do not believe in police, I would have no issue fighting alongside a transvestite. Past aesthetic changes do not influence ones ability to be a reliable comrade.

The police is necessary.

But the police is not evil. ;)

Did you guys know that you can defend others with controlling them?

Of course you didn't. Nessecary evil my ass.

The police is necessary.

But the police is not evil. ;)
They often are when the citizenry is not vigilant.

What's really funny is these RWNJs have forgotten that they were only supporting the pigs for political reasons. Of course now that the Godemperor is in and BLM is basically quashed, there is no longer need to pretend the pigs are awesome.

What's really funny is these RWNJs have forgotten that they were only supporting the pigs for political reasons. Of course now that the Godemperor is in and BLM is basically quashed, there is no longer need to pretend the pigs are awesome.

Who are you calling pigs?

I hope not the police.

Forum List

Back