Trans rights, queer theory - Northern Ireland gets draggd into modern times

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is hilarious. The presbyterian bigots are being punished for their bigotry. They refused to form a government and are now furious that westminster is doing their job.

Suck on that you backward fucks..

This is hilarious. The presbyterian bigots are being punished for their bigotry. They refused to form a government and are now furious that westminster is doing their job.

Suck on that you backward fucks..
liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Well I doubt the CRT thing will get much traction in one of the whitest places on the planet so they have to pull the LGBTQI+ card to get them some votes.

the enemy of you Nazis.
I have to laugh at Americans excoriating Nazis when the country sat idle for a couple of years as the Nazis over ran large swathes of territory - well, if 'idle' means investing in the Nazi reign and obtaining the UK's gold reserves - while everyone else spent blood and treasure like water, defending the US from the Nazi scourge...

Paratroopers_Crete_%2741.JPG

Better for the kids to learn about this than grow up as an ignorant bigot
Like you.
So stating facts is ignorance & bigotry in Tommy world.
Gender dysphoria is a real psychological disorder.
Trannies try to & do kill themselves at rates that would make the Clintons jealous.
A mentally ill dude in a wig is gross.
These are all facts whether you like them or not

I have to laugh at Americans excoriating Nazis when the country sat idle for a couple of years as the Nazis over ran large swathes of territory - well, if 'idle' means investing in the Nazi reign and obtaining the UK's gold reserves - while everyone else spent blood and treasure like water, defending the US from the Nazi scourge...

Paratroopers_Crete_%2741.JPG
You shouldnt go there really.

Gender dysphoria is a real psychological disorder.
But not as you understand it.

Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life.

Forum List

Back