Trans activist sparks outrage by going topless at the White House after meeting Joe Biden

This trans has a valid point. If you do not consider her a "woman" why are "her" breasts such a big deal?
There is nothing illegal or inappropriate with a man bearing his breasts.
By attacking these people that you claim are not women is just validation to the fact that they are women.
Personally, I say let the breasts hang out for all to enjoy. It might make America safer.

A transgender activist and model triggered outrage by flashing her breasts at the White House after a meeting with Joe Biden.

Rose Montoya, 27, met the US president and First Lady Jill Biden at the largest Pride celebration in White House history on Saturday.

She said: “Why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

“All you’re doing is affirming that I am a woman. All you’re doing is saying that trans women are women because for some reason, people like to sexualise women’s bodies and say that they’re inappropriate.

“My transmasculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy, and I wanted to join them.”

She added: “And because it is perfectly within the law in Washington, DC, I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe, because I wanted to be fully free and myself.

JFK had Monroe going topless at rhe white house and now joey xiden has some confused dude with breast…it’s no wonder we are now the laughing stock of rhe world

JFK had Monroe going topless at rhe white house and now joey xiden has some confused dude with breast…it’s no wonder we are now the laughing stock of rhe world
Pictures?

The entire trans thing is stupid...and insanity
As a libertarian I have no problem with any of this as I just ignore it and let them do what they want to do as long as children are not involved.
You on the other hand are triggered.

This trans has a valid point. If you do not consider her a "woman" why are "her" breasts such a big deal?
By attacking these people that you claim are not women is just validation to the fact that they are women.
Personally, I say let the breasts hang out for all to enjoy. It might make America safer.

A transgender activist and model triggered outrage by flashing her breasts at the White House after a meeting with Joe Biden.

Rose Montoya, 27, met the US president and First Lady Jill Biden at the largest Pride celebration in White House history on Saturday.

She said: “Why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

“All you’re doing is affirming that I am a woman. All you’re doing is saying that trans women are women because for some reason, people like to sexualise women’s bodies and say that they’re inappropriate.

“My transmasculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy, and I wanted to join them.”

She added: “And because it is perfectly within the law in Washington, DC, I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe, because I wanted to be fully free and myself.

well well.

maybe the lgbt-ers will call in bomb threats to the WH for not standing firm with the trans? You wouldn't have a problem with that wouldya? I mean...freedom of speech and room to destroy.

Last edited:
well well.

maybe the lgbt-ers will call in bomb threats to the WH for not standing firm with the trans? You wouldn't have a problem with that wouldya? I mean...freedom of speech and room to destroy.

Not just him, either. The two girls showing off and playing with their amputated titties were banned too.

Not just him, either. The two girls showing off and playing with their amputated titties were banned too.
showing a bare chest is so "man" why should that be banned?

showing a bare chest is so "man" why should that be banned?
I dont recall all the "men" playing with their titties at the white house after being invited. Surely you can prove that.

Anyway, take it up with the white house. They were banned.. rightly so.

As a libertarian I have no problem with any of this as I just ignore it and let them do what they want to do as long as children are not involved.
You on the other hand are triggered.

I'm not triggered, I'm sick of less than 1% trying to dictate to 99.9% and them going after children.

And you're no libertarian

1686696569168959.jpg

I would if asked or were in a conversation with them yeah. Why wouldnt I?

Is it? The instance of "trans children" has skyrocketed. It's almost doubled in the last year and triple what it was in 2017.

Not only are we telling them that their bodies are a problem we giving them drugs we don't really know the long term effects of because we've never given these types of drugs to children before. Not on the scale we are now anyway.

How many instances of trans children had you heard of prior to 3-4 years ago? Now we have adults saying their kids were telling them they were trans before they could talk.
It is a group psychosis.

Forum List

Back