Tranny cop files a human rights complaint

Awwww its itty bitty feelings got hurt.

They will likely find some way of punishing the men for refusing to repeal reality. There is no way to punish everyone who refuses to repeal reality.

There is an obligation to engage in some small act of rebellion every day. Refusing to repeal your reality could be your act of rebellion.

When libs here ask how this impacts anyone, this is how. If you don't play along with their delusion, this happens. Lawsuits possible and people could get fired for not suing along with the delusions

The 46-year-old Quaranta was born a man and has undergone hormone therapy to change to female. She decided to tell her colleagues last year, texting them a photo of herself dressed as a woman rather than showing up to work dressed that way. She's been a police officer with Middletown since 2004 and was with Rocky Hill for nine years before that.

She said she voluntarily stopped using the men's bathroom and locker room and made gradual changes to try to ease the transition such as arriving to work already in uniform.

I don't see how the "transgender mindset" differentiates from any other form of schizophrenia of believing things that aren't true.

I believe I just found NoVaSteve

tranny.jpeg

Somehow this doesn't seem right. This is not how someone in a position of authority should be behaving. It sets a really bad example. If law enforcement can't exhibit decent behavior, then why should civilians be expected to do so?

She said she voluntarily stopped using the men's bathroom and locker room and made gradual changes to try to ease the transition such as arriving to work already in uniform.

But conflicts began to emerge. A lieutenant repeatedly referred to her as "Frank" and "him" after she notified the department she had legally changed her name and questioned whether she was fit for duty, according to her complaint. She said she was ordered to remove her earrings even though female officers had been allowed to wear them. She said she was initially allowed to wear a wig but was later told it was not in compliance with policy and received written discipline.

The 46-year-old Quaranta was born a man and has undergone hormone therapy to change to female. She decided to tell her colleagues last year, texting them a photo of herself dressed as a woman rather than showing up to work dressed that way. She's been a police officer with Middletown since 2004 and was with Rocky Hill for nine years before that.

I don't see how the "transgender mindset" differentiates from any other form of schizophrenia of believing things that aren't true.

Exactly. We don't let schizophrenics cut off a limb because they think it is Satan's same thing applies.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back