Traitor Bergdahl asks obama to give him a pardon!!!

He should wait to ask Trump. Trump bought 3 deferments; he's very familiar with the feeling of running from battle.
The big fucking difference you don't seem to understand is that Bergdahl left his post putting his fellow soldiers in danger. Now I don't know you from Jack but if you had served you would know the difference.
You're right it's probably not best for him to ask Trump. Since Trump doesn't like soldiers that are captured.

He was 'caprured' after he deserted. Desertion is a crime under the UCMJ.
Bush got a free pass for desertion but you probably knew that. He got a free pass for murdering 4,500 of our soldiers too but that`s another topic.
You're an idiot.
Manson`s prosecutor called it murder 2 at the minimum and he`s successfully prosecuted 102 of 103 felonies. He was an idiot????
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IWO88O/?tag=ff0d01-20

The big fucking difference you don't seem to understand is that Bergdahl left his post putting his fellow soldiers in danger. Now I don't know you from Jack but if you had served you would know the difference.
You're right it's probably not best for him to ask Trump. Since Trump doesn't like soldiers that are captured.

Bush got a free pass for desertion but you probably knew that. He got a free pass for murdering 4,500 of our soldiers too but that`s another topic.
You're an idiot.
Manson`s prosecutor called it murder 2 at the minimum and he`s successfully prosecuted 102 of 103 felonies. He was an idiot????
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder: 8601419748136: Amazon.com: Books
You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder: 8601419748136: Amazon.com: Books

You are still an idiot.

Traitors should be shot.

He might have some identity problems, but I wouldn't say Bergdahl is a traitor.

As I would not say Julian Assange is a traitor either. In fact. I think Assange is a hero.:thup:

Why would obozo even think of doing this.? Only one reason. Bergy knows too much and obama figures he has to kill him or pardon him. Same with hillary.
He should wait to ask Trump. Trump bought 3 deferments; he's very familiar with the feeling of running from battle.

But BOOOOSH. Bush fulfilled his obligation but even if your allegation wasn't complete bullshit as a National Guard pilot stationed in Texas leaving his post wouldn't have endangered anyone. Thats a big fucking difference that you morons can't seem to comprehend. Bergdahl deserted his guard post putting his fellow soldiers in serious danger and the subsequent search for him put his fellow soldiers in mortal danger.

Buy the way Bush didn't murder anyone thats not how the military works.

If Berghdahl got on the tube tomorrow and told us that he's a Trump fan and hates Obama, you nutbags would be clamoring for his immediate release.

Forum List

Back