Tracking ISIS to DC’s Doorstep

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
ISIS_CIA_Convoy.jpg

The problem with America’s “anti-ISIS coalition” is not a matter of poor planning or a lack of resources. It is not a matter of lacking leadership or military might. The problem with America’s “anti-ISIS coalition” is that it never existed in the first place. There is no US-led war on ISIS, and what’s worse, it appears that the US, through all of its allies, from across the Persian Gulf to Eastern Europe and even within Washington itself, are involved in feeding ISIS, not fighting it.

Going from Syria itself, outward according to geographical proximity, we can trace ISIS’ support all the way back to Washington itself. And as we do, efforts like the “talks” in Vienna, and all the non-solutions proposed by the US and its allies, appear ever more absurd while the US itself is revealed not as a stabilizing force in a chaotic world, but rather the very source of that chaos.

More From Source: www.activistpost.com/2015/11/tracking-isis-to-dcs-doorstep.html
LINKS: www.octoldit.info

Last edited:
Because we are fighting the UN's wars. If we were not fighting the UN's wars we would not have gone to Syria, Libya, Egypt...........all of which are far worse off than before.

I keep trying to find out who the moderate rebels are. No one can seem to name them.

Free Syrian Army is mentioned but they work with al Nusra (AQ in Syria) on a continual basis. And many many members of FSA have defected to AQ.

In point of FACT =

Almost 9000 raids by the Obama-led 65 country coalition.

More than 6500 of those were ordered by President Obama and carried out by the US.

Pooting? Not much but, like Drumpf, he's swaggering, lying and blustering and according to some, that's almost as good as actually doing something worthwhile. As Pooting leads from behind, it will take him quite a long time to catch up to President Obama and the other 65 countries.

There are almost 5 million soldiers in ME countries. WHAT are they doing?

And Israel? The US bought them 400 nukes. What are they doing with them?

AND =

Today, the US Air Force wiped out 238 ISIL oil trucks in Syria - among other things.

You know what really pisses me off is not the RWNJ lies about Obama or RWNJ lies about the United States (their own country!).

What really pisses me off are the constant, incessant, really vile lies about our military.

In point of FACT =

More than 6500 of those were ordered by President Obama and carried out by the US.

Pooting? Not much but, like Drumpf, he's swaggering, lying and blustering and according to some, that's almost as good as actually doing something worthwhile. As Pooting leads from behind, it will take him quite a long time to catch up to President Obama and the other 65 countries.

AND =

Today, the US Air Force wiped out 238 ISIL oil trucks in Syria - among other things.

You know what really pisses me off is not the RWNJ lies about Obama or RWNJ lies about the United States (their own country!).

What really pisses me off are the constant, incessant, really vile lies about our military.
Its not about the military dumbfuck

:desk:How many times have we "accidently" dropped arms to IS the last couple years?

In point of FACT =

AND =

What lies? I'm not a right winger.......but I can think objectively. Your messiah has been supporting terrorism in the ME. Don't believe me....ask the military.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-co...12-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

I have often wondered if this is a UN conspiracy for globalization.. Too many things make sense..

In point of FACT =

AND =

Then why do you anti-America, RWNJ traitors lie about our military?

When bin Laden was killed, you assholes said our military lied, that he was not killed at all.

The OP says our military is not fighting ISIL.

That's a lie.

I expect lies about our president and our country and nowadays, the RW despises our military and our vets so I also expect lies about that as well.

And of course, nnow that your hero, Pooting, is pretending to fight ISIL, I expect more RW leg humping.

I have often wondered if this is a UN conspiracy for globalization.. Too many things make sense..

Yeah, that's it - yet another conspiracy.

Dummies.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

In point of FACT =

AND =

When bin Laden was killed, you assholes said our military lied, that he was not killed at all.

That's a lie.

I expect lies about our president and our country and nowadays, the RW despises our military and our vets so I also expect lies about that as well.

And of course, nnow that your hero, Pooting, is pretending to fight ISIL, I expect more RW leg humping.

Dummies.

Are you German by any chance?

In point of FACT =

AND =

That's a lie.

Dummies.

Did you take a wrong turn and get lost somewhere? What does this have to do with the OP?! Read the OP and address it!

I keep trying to find out who the moderate rebels are. No one can seem to name them.

Free Syrian Army is mentioned but they work with al Nusra (AQ in Syria) on a continual basis. And many many members of FSA have defected to AQ.

I'm sure the Rebels will come forward and identify themselves so you can name them, and Assad can kill them.

duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh....

In point of FACT =

AND =

Only 25% of those sorties made by the US ever dropped a bomb.

In point of FACT =

AND =

That's a lie.

Dummies.

Did you take a wrong turn and get lost somewhere? What does this have to do with the OP?! Read the OP and address it!

Didn't you notice this?

"There is no US-led war on ISIS ...the US, through all of its allies, from across the Persian Gulf to Eastern Europe and even within Washington itself, are involved in feeding ISIS, not fighting it."

BTW, the OP is correct that Repubs in DC have supported ISIL and its earlier incarnation. Goes all the way back to Ronnie RayGun.

"Going from Syria itself, outward according to geographical proximity, we can trace ISIS’ support all the way back to Washington itself."

:desk:How many times have we "accidently" dropped arms to IS the last couple years?

Daesh got their weapons when the Iraqi army (who we armed and trained), turned tail and ran away, leaving their vehicles, weapons and uniforms behind.

You have your time lines wrong. ISIS was first established in Syria long before Omar led the guys into Iraq. I'm putting good money that for all the arms and $$$ Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia were funneling to these imaginary moderate rebels via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood most went to ISIS and al Nusra.

In point of FACT =

AND =

That's a lie.

Dummies.

Didn't you notice this?

"There is no US-led war on ISIS ...the US, through all of its allies, from across the Persian Gulf to Eastern Europe and even within Washington itself, are involved in feeding ISIS, not fighting it."

BTW, the OP is correct that Repubs in DC have supported ISIL and its earlier incarnation. Goes all the way back to Ronnie RayGun.

"Going from Syria itself, outward according to geographical proximity, we can trace ISIS’ support all the way back to Washington itself."

Reagan only continued Carter's program. Operation Cyclone.

The Jimmeh is the beginning not President Reagan. The year was 1979.

I'm sure the Rebels will come forward and identify themselves so you can name them, and Assad can kill them.

duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh....

In all other conflicts radical Muslim terrorist groups errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels are all very proud of their kills and have names world wide.

ISIS_CIA_Convoy.jpg

The problem with America’s “anti-ISIS coalition” is not a matter of poor planning or a lack of resources. It is not a matter of lacking leadership or military might. The problem with America’s “anti-ISIS coalition” is that it never existed in the first place. There is no US-led war on ISIS, and what’s worse, it appears that the US, through all of its allies, from across the Persian Gulf to Eastern Europe and even within Washington itself, are involved in feeding ISIS, not fighting it.

Going from Syria itself, outward according to geographical proximity, we can trace ISIS’ support all the way back to Washington itself. And as we do, efforts like the “talks” in Vienna, and all the non-solutions proposed by the US and its allies, appear ever more absurd while the US itself is revealed not as a stabilizing force in a chaotic world, but rather the very source of that chaos.

More From Source: www.activistpost.com/2015/11/tracking-isis-to-dcs-doorstep.html
LINKS: www.octoldit.info

AlQaeda/ISIS/Daesche are proxy agents of Saudi Arabia.

The US love them because it allows the Obama Administration to fight Assad without the need of sending US troops to that country.

David Cameron accused of failing to pressure Gulf states over Isis funding due to Tory links to wealthy Saudis

Forum List

Back