Towering, dangerous, incompetence ... Sanders rips Pence: His response to an epidemic was to 'pray'

It's already too late to stop it. It's here and the current fatality estimate is well in excess of anything we have dealt with in a very long time. This is Trump's 9/11 test of leadership, he has already failed.

It doesn't look good and he should just let the professionals handle this. That being said, I hope he makes the right decisions and you're right we haven't dealt with anything like this in my life time for such a contagious disease.
Trump has to get a response off the ground from scratch after gutting our communicable disease quick response capability. We are fucked. Glad I live in a fairly remote area.
Let's hope this disease deals with San Francisco, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit.

It's already too late to stop it. It's here and the current fatality estimate is well in excess of anything we have dealt with in a very long time. This is Trump's 9/11 test of leadership, he has already failed.
Except for the no deaths part.

On your knees knaves and Trump supporters.

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sanders rips Pence: His last response to an epidemic was to 'pray' it away

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 02/27/20 08:58 AM EST

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

“Trump's plan for the coronavirus so far:

-Cut winter heating assistance for the poor

-Have VP Pence, who wanted to 'pray away' HIV epidemic, oversee the response

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

Disgusting,” Sanders tweeted Wednesday. ...

Democrat talking points^^^^ Why do you even bother posting?

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

I love it. This is fantastic. This is what the public really need to understand about Bernie and other left-wingers. They do not just not believe in faith, but they mock and belittle people of faith.

The more you expose how much disgust and disdain you have for all the people of this country with faith, the less and less chance you have of winning an election.
That's why Bernie's opinion needs to be given more exposure.

The United States has 60 confirmed cases of coronavirus all I believe were contracted overseas we have one case where they don't know how the person got it and no deaths as far as I know. Despite the political theatrics and over the top media hysterics it seems this has been handeled pretty good.

Godless moron alert!

The United States has 60 confirmed cases of coronavirus all I believe were contracted overseas we have one case where they don't know how the person got it and no deaths as far as I know. Despite the political theatrics and over the top media hysterics it seems this has been handeled pretty good.
Fake

It doesn't look good and he should just let the professionals handle this. That being said, I hope he makes the right decisions and you're right we haven't dealt with anything like this in my life time for such a contagious disease.
Trump has to get a response off the ground from scratch after gutting our communicable disease quick response capability. We are fucked. Glad I live in a fairly remote area.
Never let a World problem to go to waste huh...............Dems doing what they do best.......WHINE.......

The sky isn't falling Mr. Chicken Little...............and the CDC will get what it needs to deal with the situation..............All the while I guess you little pathetic Dems want a body count here so you can say look what Trump did.

Your PARTY IS PATHETIC.

Prayer is powerful
Prayer is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Lack of Prayer is the refuge of those with NO MORALS ...........who at every opportunity MOCK those of faith........

May God have mercy on your soul..............Now go sacrifice a chicken or something You Godless Heathen..
My last prayer was for a merciful death for my almost saintly mother after she was diagnosed with terminal colon cancer. Apparently God thought it was better for her to suffer the torments of the damned for months. She never did anything to deserve that. I'll never talk to him again.

Bernie Sanders, the communist atheist, so like his role models in WWII, who genocided Jews. Prayers help people.

Quintuple down on prayer and VP Mike Penis will save you.

God knows that churches are full of sinful hypocrites better than anyone.

The world is full of 'sinful hypocrites' the really dangerous ones have no self awareness or moral compass. More simply put, human beings are capable of great evil. Those that don't acknowledge that fact are the most dangerous.

That's less than moronic. Pence is on the winning team of Trump who brings in more people to one of his rallies than 5 Democrat presidential debate squabbles. Fewer and fewer people are going to loser campaign jabberfests, because most American do not care for liars and manipulators like Nancy Pelosi and company.

Because Donald Trump is a bigger liar, a bigger manipulator, and is better at jabberfest?

Prayer is your only hope.

Prayer is powerful
Prayer is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Lack of Prayer is the refuge of those with NO MORALS ...........who at every opportunity MOCK those of faith........

May God have mercy on your soul..............Now go sacrifice a chicken or something You Godless Heathen..
My last prayer was for a merciful death for my almost saintly mother after she was diagnosed with terminal colon cancer. Apparently God thought it was better for her to suffer the torments of the damned for months. She never did anything to deserve that. I'll never talk to him again.

I'm truly sorry to hear that about your mom. God may not always provide us with the answers we hope for but rest assured that if your mother had the kind of faith in God that I assume she did based off your words then the temporary suffering she experienced here on Earth is nothing compared to the joy she is experiencing now and for eternity in Heaven. Jesus suffered mightily for all of us as well.

Forum List

Back