Torture the Hell Out of ISIS Prisoners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time for the autopsy? Has America died? You know the America I'm talking about. That most promising experiment in government, the most beautiful founding documents, generation after generation striving to achieve that most admirable, most exceptional of human endeavors, "a more perfect union". Never perfect, lots of faults, lots of mistakes but always an inspiration to the rest of the world.
Now I have a great fear that a line has been crossed. There are just too many of these barbarians, these jingoistic hate-mongers, and their voice is being heard by the whole world. The calls for torture and even genocide are too loud, too widespread to be brushed aside as just the dark side of "freedom of speech". Even at least two of your major presidential wanna-be's are spouting ideologies that just barely skirt Fascist rhetoric.
As a life-long amateur student of American affairs I always thought that, no matter it's excesses of imperious ambition or haughty self satisfied ignorance of the real world, I always thought America was on balance a necessary, positive force for good.
Well it seems the America I thought so important may very well be dead. You can almost smell the stench of its rotting flesh, like sweat and gunpowder, wafting from a Donald Trump rally or laugh at the caricature of it drawn by the ridiculous Benghazi yelpers. You can definitely hear the barbarian calls for blood and torture that apparently only the most virtuous and exceptional have a right to demand. RIP America.
Nice speech. Obama is good at speeches too. Neither of you is good at WAR.

They would not let anyone like you anywhere near a high-level interrogation since you know nothing about how it actually works.

You know nothing about what I know or don't know. You're talking jibberish.
Your words clearly demonstrate your ignorance of various interrogation techniques and their effectiveness. You also do not know what an awesome recruiting tool torture and prisoner mistreatment has been for the various jihad groups opposing us. Altogether you sound like a guy that has seen too many bad movies and never considers the aftermath. If I am misjudging you at any time I will welcome your informed and nuanced knowledge of these matters that you have so far been holding back.

Moderation Message:

Ya Know... Moderation is open all night. Or at least til we run out of doughnuts and coffee.. So there's more infractions where the others came from.. 17 more posts deleted. If you got an alert message on the deletions -- cut it out..

Your words clearly demonstrate your ignorance of various interrogation techniques and their effectiveness. You also do not know what an awesome recruiting tool torture and prisoner mistreatment has been for the various jihad groups opposing us. Altogether you sound like a guy that has seen too many bad movies and never considers the aftermath. If I am misjudging you at any time I will welcome your informed and nuanced knowledge of these matters that you have so far been holding back.
More potential jihadists are deterred from joning ISIS by publicity of torture than are recruited by it. 10 to 1.

Moderation Message:

Ya Know... Moderation is open all night. Or at least til we run out of doughnuts and coffee.. So there's more infractions where the others came from.. 17 more posts deleted. If you got an alert message on the deletions -- cut it out..
Thank you. And keep deleting > (mine too which I have reported a few of my own posts)

More potential jihadists are deterred from joning ISIS by publicity of torture than are recruited by it. 10 to 1.
Nope, the exact opposite: american torture - Google Search
phillips_cover_hi.jpg

You've already seen it in past posts. (Ex. KSM)

Nope, the exact opposite: american torture - Google Search
phillips_cover_hi.jpg
Yup and the liberal tactic of tossing links around is a joke. Doesn't fly.
When the world types in American Torture, what they see is you, and no reason they should respect us. Not only are you no better than an animal, and a coward, you're worse.

What do you think a typical idiot ISIS prisoner is going to tell you? That the Koran authorizes him to kill the infidels and that ISIS is comprised of sociopaths who have no concept of the value of human life? There is no ISIS military strategy, they kill infidels to terrorize the world. It might be an idea to torture some state department officials into revealing what they knew about the Benghazi attack (just kidding) or torture CIA operatives just for kicks because they haven't done anything right since WW2.

When the world types in American Torture, what they see is you, and no reason they should respect us. Not only are you no better than an animal, and a coward, you're worse.
"The world" can go scratch its ass, when it comes to national security. Protecting the American people is what matters, not the world.

"The world" can go scratch its ass, when it comes to national security. Protecting the American people is what matters, not the world.
You are welcome to believe that, and be dead wrong.

Whaaaaaat?????? You're saying that US national security is not our # 1 concern ? You've got to be kidding. I haven't seen any liberal THAT far out in LA-LA land. This would be a record breaker.
The security of the planet is our number one concern. We are but a small part of that, and nothing like indispensable.

Whaaaaaat?????? You're saying that US national security is not our # 1 concern ? You've got to be kidding. I haven't seen any liberal THAT far out in LA-LA land. This would be a record breaker.
The security of the planet is our number one concern. We are but a small part of that, and nothing like indispensable.
NO. The security of the United States is our # 1 concern. Where matters of the planet affect the USA, they are matters of concern, but only because they affect the USA. For example > if they only affected Iran and China, they would not be our concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back