Torture In Israel

You made the claim, you back it up!

Oh, I forgot, you don't really walk your talk. You just talk.
What I like about retards like you is your appetite for consuming shit is endless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsCBFhCsyY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Muhamad Al-Dura was not killed. - YouTube[/ame]
That's all you have? Those video's are just conjecture and innuendo's. In the first video, the image is too blurred to be able to tell if the corpse moved. In the second, it's nothing but conjecture, nothing is proven.
No that's not all I have, Groinless shit eater, you asked for examples and I provided you with two that the Paleshitians have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Two out of thousands. Not conjecture, fact. Their claims are fake just like their IDENTITY.

Last edited:
The Palestinians making fake videos to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

No that's not all I have, Groinless shit eater, you asked for examples and I provided you with two that the Paleshitians have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Two out of thousands. Not conjecture, fact. Their claims are fake just like their IDENTITY.
I asked for examples that proved your point, those did not.

The Palestinians making fake videos to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

If the ocean is salty from pee in the first place, that is...

99% of what the Palestinian say about war injuries and casualties they have, are pure lies.

I hope you are not serious. About 1400 Palestinians were killed in cast lead alone. Many groups have reported this and their numbers do not vary more than 20-30 between them.

99% of what the Palestinian say about war injuries and casualties they have, are pure lies.

I hope you are not serious. About 1400 Palestinians were killed in cast lead alone. Many groups have reported this and their numbers do not vary more than 20-30 between them.
Assuming 1400 were killed, how were they killed and why were they in the kill zone? We have seen videos from both sides and their accounts were different each time. And on the Pali side, just a wee, tiny (a whole lot) of Pallywood was evident. And, no, I won't provide any links. We've seen plenty of those Pallywood productions.

Assuming 1400 were killed, how were they killed and why were they in the kill zone? We have seen videos from both sides and their accounts were different each time. And on the Pali side, just a wee, tiny (a whole lot) of Pallywood was evident. And, no, I won't provide any links. We've seen plenty of those Pallywood productions.

Sure, the Palestinians made fake videos of 1400 people being killed.:poop:

How and why? I believe that was the question.

It's true, the Israelis keep killing Pally terrorists.

I asked for examples that proved your point, those did not.
Those examples more than proved my point. Not gonna waste my time any longer, you're obviously incapable of being objective.

More lies. Israel went after Hamas terrorists, because the animals kept shooting rockets at Israeli schools and cities. Does anybody feel sorry for Islamic terrorist animals, I don't.

You know how many times idiots have tried to pull a funny on people who know better, saying that at least 4000 Palestinians died in CL?

MORONS.

In cast lead indeed between 1200-1400 Palestinians were killed, each has his own version, but those numbers are the closest to accurate. However, more than half of the casualties where indeed Palestinian terrorists. for sure. Others were said to be civilians, but where killed while commiting terrorism against Israelis as well. a couple of hundreds, maybe a bit more. so taking this into mind, those casualties shouldn't count really. over 800 of the dying where terrorists.

How and why? I believe that was the question.

how were they killed

You know, bombs, bullets,...the usual military stuff.

why were they in the kill zone?

To Israel everyplace is a kill zone.

How are you fixed for diaposable diapers?

i am not sure what you mean by visual proof. i am not even sure what, in today's societies, constitutes proof of anything. i regarded the initial post as an unsubstantiated allegation and never addressed the particulars. i did address your and other's reaction to it as though it were a fact because it was being treated as such. there is a difference.

you defended, or soft soaped the allegation, (and again, you were treating it as a fact), by comparing it to obscure muslim treatments of people. that too, by the way, is an allegation and was rather broadly put.

as for torture, flip a coin. have you ever been water boarded. i have. it is torture. physically abusing prisoners to extract information is torture, not to mention it rarely works. in fact, it works just the opposite. it provides fodder and succor for the enemy. it allows people that i know you dislike, to jump on the "righteous moral indignation" bandwagon.

you just did it in another post somewhere involving syrian torture, which i condemn, but you used it to excuse gitmo and attack some alleged or imagined regime in washington. first of all, i am not sure gitmo really needs that much of a defense. i mean, to me, it is a prisoner of war camp and overall, it really doesn't need much of a defense...but when you put it in the same category as what is going on in syria...well, i am beginning to have some second thoughts. i do know this though...gitmo is a legal conundrum perhaps unique to our times.

oh...and these children that you have alleged to be criminals. they're kids, and a civilised society and a civilised government does not treat children this way...and perhaps illustrative of this is the way jewish children are treated when they should be taken into custody for some reason. right now you have soldiers refusing to follow legal orders regarding the "price tag" settlers for attacking the palestinian homes. do you actually think jewish children who are arrested are going to be treated in the same way palestinian children are treated by soldiers and authorities like that.

that, my friend, is a definition of apartheid...one of the many definitions.
I would like to think you confuse me with someone else. While I don't compare with any of your descriptions, I side with all of my compatriots and friends,some I have known for many years. When one of them submits an outrageous post, it is not my duty to berate them or show my displeasure. They have a right to express their thoughts and are responsible for their actions.
I have always been guilty of using humorous ,sometimes bittersarcasm but I have found on these boards that Islamists and their supporters lack a sense of humor as well as a sense of reason. Guess it's in the genes.

i don't confuse you with anyone else. i admit, i did single you out, but for no personal reason. i merely noticed a few of your posts, and you are certainly not the worst.

all i am saying really is that there seems to be a trend among the "pro-colonialist/anti indigenous people" posters on this board to divert, excuse or otherwise condone acts of wrongdoing by israelis or the israeli government by pointing out some other group doing something worse. i don't think you are the kind of person who wants to be measured that way, but that is the perception of yourself that you want to convey.

also, there seems to be a trend towards regarding all arab or all muslim peoples as the same. the palestinians are no more to blame for what goes on in iran than european jews are responsible for what goes on in israel. there may be some links, sure, but i think an honest person would make an attempt to discern what is or isn't a legitimate connection.

as for siding with compatriots, i personally am not willing to sacrifice integrity in order to take a popular position. anyone who would expect me to do that is not my friend or compatriot.

and humour...some things are just inappropriate for humour. there are some very funny holocaust jokes, dead baby joke, stupid polack jokes, drunk irish jokes, cowardly french jokes etc. now, i have never really heard a jewish person tell a holocaust joke or the parent of a child who died tell a dead baby joke and etc. so i am sure you can figure humour out...but you go right ahead.

i am pretty sure lynndie england thought she was a funny woman in early 2004. i am also pretty sure she had time to think about her ill conceived humour beginning in 2005 and thereafter.

More lies. Israel went after Hamas terrorists, because the animals kept shooting rockets at Israeli schools and cities. Does anybody feel sorry for Islamic terrorist animals, I don't.

It's worse than that. TinHorn rejects the terrorist tag on his comrades.

It's worse than that. TinHorn rejects the terrorist tag on his comrades.

I don't. The UN doesn't. Most others in the world don't.

You are in a minority position.

Those examples more than proved my point. Not gonna waste my time any longer, you're obviously incapable of being objective.
You are so retarded! You say those videos "more than proved your point", yet you couldn't rebut the specific reasons why I said they didn't.

The video claimed a dead man climbed back into his coffin, but when you see the video, the image is so blurry, it just comes across as one big green blurry blob. So you can't tell what is going on within that blob.

The video claims (by innuendo) an incident might be staged, because they dragged a shooting victim along the street to the ambulance. It asks the question, "Why would you treat a shooting victim this way?" That kind of logic is okay for a kid in middle school, but...

The video talks about "angles of shooters", but uses cartoon animation to show the exact angles, I didn't see any camera angles from the Israeli positions.

And both videos only dealt with the same 2 or 3 incidents. Why aren't there more?​

I'm sorry, you didn't prove shit!

You are so retarded! You say those videos "more than proved your point", yet you couldn't rebut the specific reasons why I said they didn't.

The video claimed a dead man climbed back into his coffin, but when you see the video, the image is so blurry, it just comes across as one big green blurry blob. So you can't tell what is going on within that blob.

The video claims (by innuendo) an incident might be staged, because they dragged a shooting victim along the street to the ambulance. It asks the question, "Why would you treat a shooting victim this way?" That kind of logic is okay for a kid in middle school, but...

The video talks about "angles of shooters", but uses cartoon animation to show the exact angles, I didn't see any camera angles from the Israeli positions.

And both videos only dealt with the same 2 or 3 incidents. Why aren't there more?​

I'm sorry, you didn't prove shit!
Are you dense, you fucking moron? Video A shows a funeral procession where the dead guy keeps falling off and getting back on. Video B shows that they faked a man's death, he and the child were both actors who staged their death and are walking around alive and well. Not my problem you can't digest the truth.

As I said its no use showing anything to you, you are a terrorist ass kisser and will remain one no matter what.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back