Top shareholder of company taking over CNN says that he would like to see the network actually try JOURNALISM

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
That would be a neat trick, wouldn't it? CNN is not news. It's state run propaganda.

CNN doers perform journalism. But that's not the function of their 24/7 cable channel. So I would like to hear Mr. Investor's idea for turning a profit with a cable network that is just 24/7 journalism. I notice he forgot to mention that, and instead just let his right wing crazy dribble out a bit.

That would be a neat trick, wouldn't it? CNN is not news. It's state run propaganda.

I read somewhere that Cuomo and Lemon are about to be axed and they are looking to do something more along the line of the CNN of the 80's in terms of reporting.

That would require them to no longer be the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party though. I doubt that will happen.

I read somewhere that Cuomo and Lemon are about to be axed and they are looking to do something more along the line of the CNN of the 80's in terms of reporting.

Cuomo has major issues with his brother the former governor, and Lemon has a sexual assault trial coming up if I am not mistaken.

Liberty Media also owns F1. They have done a good job with that, hopefully they will get rid of the dnc mouth pieces.

Forum List

Back