Top gun rights advocates democrats pushing most extreme gun control in decades

And when you are really dumb then you won't even know who they are or what they did, you will never know how the people of their country lived even when they tell you the retards of society ditch it as a conspiracy they love keeping your idiots.

29664933_557191144646066_96387678660970207_o.jpg

Meanwhile all the deaths are real.
And I am not responsible for any of them therefore none of my rights need to be curbed
We need to stop the killing, regardless of what selfish children like you think.

Right and taking guns away from people who don't kill won't stop one single killing
Take away enough of them and it just might. Only one way to find out.

As long as you're OK with your rights being taken away for a crime someone else committed.

Mothers kill their children
You are a woman
I assume you had children

by your logic if we take all kids way from their mothers we will stop mothers from killing their children
Most of us don’t value the right to quickly become a mass killer. The right to life is far more important.

And I am not responsible for any of them therefore none of my rights need to be curbed
We need to stop the killing, regardless of what selfish children like you think.

Right and taking guns away from people who don't kill won't stop one single killing

As long as you're OK with your rights being taken away for a crime someone else committed.

You are a woman

by your logic if we take all kids way from their mothers we will stop mothers from killing their children
Most of us don’t value the right to quickly become a mass killer. The right to life is far more important.

You have no right to be a mass killer.

I never said you did.

But if you want to apply your everyone is a criminal until they are not false logic to every crime then you should be held responsible for every single one of the 100000 rapes committed last year

You are a woman

I never said you did.

But if you want to apply your everyone is a criminal until they are not false logic to every crime then you should be held responsible for every single one of the 100000 rapes committed last year
You sure work hard to arm killers.

You are a woman

I never said you did.

THE NATIONS IDIOT MORONS LIKE YOU WILL NOT TAKE THE GUNS GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HITLER FKN HEADS.

28166310_540930652938782_5852223472653013749_n.jpg

28058745_542264319472082_8223427643409593970_n.jpg

You are a woman

I never said you did.

No I work hard to protect the rights of people who have done nothing wrong where you want to blame people for crimes they don't commit

You are a woman

I never said you did.

No I work hard to protect the rights of people who have done nothing wrong where you want to blame people for crimes they don't commit
I want to save lives. Your more concerned about being macho with lots of guns.

You are a woman

I never said you did.

You can justify all kinds of things

I want to stop rapes so you should be chemically castrated

You are a woman

I never said you did.

You are infringing on the right to life.

You are a woman

I never said you did.

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

You don't seem to understand that do you?

I never said you did.

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

But you make it easy for killers to get weapons for mass killing. Infringing on the right to life.

You are a woman

I never said you did.

Are you against abortion, Mr. Lifesaver?

I never said you did.

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

But you make it easy for killers to get weapons for mass killing. Infringing on the right to life.
No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

Every gun I bought was subject to a background check.

I am not responsible for the actions of others

I really can't dumb it down any more than that for you

I never said you did.

Are you against abortion, Mr. Lifesaver?
I don’t know, name some victims.

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

Every gun I bought was subject to a background check.

I am not responsible for the actions of others

I really can't dumb it down any more than that for you
But you support the right to have mass killing weapons legal. You are arming killers.

Forum List

Back