Zone1 Tony Timpa: Say His Name!

How many have heard of this man?

He was killed by police in the same manner that George Floyd was, with police kneeling on his neck (for 14 minutes). Where was his state funeral? Where are the moments of silence for him? Where is the statue in his honor? Why wasn’t the trial of the police covered, if there indeed was a trial?

Oh right. He wasn’t a black thug, high on drugs. He was a white, college-educated man suffering from schizophrenia.

It‘s time for our country to value the lives of whites as much as blacks. This case is a blatant example as to how more is made of a black being killed than a white, even when the white is a more responsible person.

Why didn't you protest his death?

Why didn't you protest his death?
I never heard of it until a few days ago. And neither did 99.9% of people.

And that’s the POINT. Why was there national coverage when it happened to a black ex-felon, and nobody even mentioned it when it happened to a white college graduate?

Could it be it didn’t fit the false narrative that BLM and the left were perpetrating?

He died of a Fentanyl overdose?
I didn’t want to complicate the parallel, but you’re correct. There’s no question that the cops killed the white guy. The black guy was ODing on drugs.

You Muslim Brothers don't really care one way or another as long as you see something as weakening us.

Any sort of media-driven propaganda that damages us is good from your perspective.
Why wouldn't damaging opponents be good? 😄 Stop crying about normal shit.

So you’re saying blacks should be outraged only when there’s wrongdoing against blacks, and whites should care only when it’s about a white?
How were BLM protests greeted by Republicans? Black Lies Matter/Burl Loot Murder. Riots, burning businesses and so on. Why should they do the same for people who hate them and want them to move back to Africa? They shouldn’t and I don’t blame them.
As far as protests by whites - or anyone - nobody ever heard of it. The Floyd case was national news. So why was it a nothingburger burger when it happened to a white?
I’ve heard of one. The attempt to overturn the election of 2020.
Why was it a nothing burger? Ask your fellow Republicans.

I never heard of it until a few days ago. And neither did 99.9% of people.

And that’s the POINT. Why was there national coverage when it happened to a black ex-felon, and nobody even mentioned it when it happened to a white college graduate?

Could it be it didn’t fit the false narrative that BLM and the left were perpetrating?
Sounds like you are making excuses. Why is it that we see so many unarmed black folks murdered by the police, but heavily armed whites are taken into custody without incident?

Sounds like you are making excuses. Why is it that we see so many unarmed black folks murdered by the police, but heavily armed whites are taken into custody without incident?
We see very few unarmed blacks folks murdered by police. That’s the entire LIE that spawned the whole Summer of Riots. Something like 19 unarmed blacks folks were killed (and all but two were being defiant and threatening) out of tens of millions of encounters.

We see very few unarmed blacks folks murdered by police. That’s the entire LIE that spawned the whole Summer of Riots. Something like 19 unarmed blacks folks were killed (and all but two were being defiant and threatening) out of tens of millions of encounters.

Screenshot_20220516-143811_Samsung Internet.jpg

....and that is just a drop in the bucket.

....and that is just a drop in the bucket.
A few examples prove nothing. There are 50 million unique police encounters with citizens (and illegals too, for that matter), many defiant and/or high on drugs, and that only a dozen or so end up killed even though unarmed is testament to the police’s restraint when dealing with unruly, belligerent people.

Not this specific incident no.... all the studies done on police forces all over America are what prove rampant racism in police departments. Do you even know how to gather evidence you dumb fuck? You can't find patterns in single incidents you Short Bus riding mother fucker. 😄

Hey idiot, more white people are killed by police every single year in this country.

Take your insults and racism claims, add them all together and see if they get you somewhere in life.

Hey idiot, more white people are killed by police every single year in this country.

Take your insults and racism claims, add them all together and see if they get you somewhere in life.
Of course they are you moron, they're a much larger percentage of the population. 😄

A few examples prove nothing.
Right, but your opinion proves everything.
There are 50 million unique police encounters with citizens (and illegals too, for that matter), many defiant and/or high on drugs, and that only a dozen or so end up killed even though unarmed is testament to the police’s restraint when dealing with unruly, belligerent people.
I guess that sounds good, as long as, you aren't the one who wakes up dead.

Right, but your opinion proves everything.

I guess that sounds good, as long as, you aren't the one who wakes up dead.
And you are ignoring the stats. There is NO way that police dealing with 50 million people, many thugs and druggies, can not have a dozen or so of these instances. Do you demand the same of medical professionals? There are a LOT more mistakes in hospitals that cost people their lives.

How many have heard of this man?

He was killed by police in the same manner that George Floyd was, with police kneeling on his neck (for 14 minutes). Where was his state funeral? Where are the moments of silence for him? Where is the statue in his honor? Why wasn’t the trial of the police covered, if there indeed was a trial?

Oh right. He wasn’t a black thug, high on drugs. He was a white, college-educated man suffering from schizophrenia.

It‘s time for our country to value the lives of whites as much as blacks. This case is a blatant example as to how more is made of a black being killed than a white, even when the white is a more responsible person.

When did George Floyd get a state funeral? Did I miss it somehow?

Makes sense huh.
Who said it didn't? 😄

When people go to analyze data from two different groups it's important that you control for vast differences in those populations, like population size. That's why to get useful data statisticians analyze data per capita. Since you appear to have an elementary school level of education let me put it to you in simpler terms. When you're trying to add or subtract fractions you first need to find a common denominator.

Who said it didn't? 😄

When people go to analyze data from two different groups it's important that you control for vast difference in those populations, like population size. That's why to get useful data staticians analyze data per capita. Since you appear to have an elementary school level of education let me put it to you in simpler terms. When you're trying to add or subtract fractions you first need to find a common denominator.

When white people get shot, it's justified because there are more whites.

But, when black people get shot, it's racism. :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back