Tony bobulinski, your silence is not golden, it is radioactive.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Cowardice here is evident and ubiquitous. I try to state the obvious even though the obvious is frightening to many on this site. Someone must not just see what is there but say it. If someone is saying what is there when the authorities are telling you that what you are seeing is not there, then you have the very definition of authoritarianism Vs. Personal observation. It’s the old emperor's new clothes situation. My issue is not with the fools that believe the authorities, it is with the cowards who remain silent. If you think you are playing it safe you are wrong.

When I watched Tony Bobulinski last night on Tucker Carlson I know that many are convinced by the authorities that everything he says is conspiracy theory. Bobulinski has solid irrefutable evidence that cannot be challenged. So instead of being exposeby the authorities, he is ignored. What Bobulinski has should remove the president from office immediately. What Bobulinski has on Biden and his family makes Nixon look like a jaywalker.

Will you just continue to cower in the corner and call Bobulinski a crazy person? If you do you will get what you deserve.

Last edited:
Obviously you are doing something more than just posting about it, or does posting about it relieve you from the cowardly remaining silent thing?

What am I supposed to do with respect to Bobulinski?

The bed wetters haven't been programed to respond yet. Give it a few weeks and they will all be parroting some inane bullshit.

If someone cheats you out of millions of dollars...you should take them to court. What have the the courts said?
Bobulinski went to the FBI. The FBI has the case which makes it a federal case seperate from domestic courts. The FBI is hiding the evidence and stonewalling the case. In addition, Bobulinski is very successful and was not financially damaged by the Biden family. He spoke out as a loyal American concerned about the corruption of the president's family.

Bobulinski went to the FBI.
Sure he did. Riiiight.
The FBI has the case which makes it a federal case seperate from domestic courts.
Huh?
The FBI is hiding the evidence and stonewalling the case.
So Bullshitinsky didn't make copies of anything...he just handed it all over to the FBI who is now supposedly hiding the evidence?

Sure he did. Riiiight.

Huh?

So Bullshitinsky didn't make copies of anything...he just handed it all over to the FBI who is now supposedly hiding the evidence?
He has everything documented. Where do you get your information?

Last edited:
Bobulinski blew a real whistle. The FBI swung into action and traced the My Pillow Guy to a fast food restaurant where they took his phone. Hmm... That seems normal. Or at least it seems normal here.

He has everything documented. Where do you get your information?

Then he should take his documents to court.

It’s really not that difficult a concept to grasp is it?

Then he should take his documents to court.

It’s really not that difficult a concept to grasp is it?
The federal law enforcement agencies combined are the "Internal Security Force" of the totalitarian "Shadow on the Land" movie made in 1968. I understand that. Watch the movie.

The federal law enforcement agencies combined are the "Internal Security Force" of the totalitarian "Shadow on the Land" movie made in 1968. I understand that. Watch the movie.
The odd thing is that many people would see Sinclair Lewis's novel as a warning against Donald Trump due to his popularity. But Trump never considered using government agencies to go after political rivals. In fact Trump was questioning the power of Washington. Trump never considered using taxpayer money to reward segments of society at the expense of middle class Americans like forgiving college loans.

Cowardice here is evident and ubiquitous. I try to state the obvious even though the obvious is frightening to many on this site. Someone must not just see what is there but say it. If someone is saying what is there when the authorities are telling you that what you are seeing is not there, then you have the very definition of authoritarianism Vs. Personal observation. It’s the old emperor's new clothes situation. My issue is not with the fools that believe the authorities, it is with the cowards who remain silent. If you think you are playing it safe you are wrong.

When I watched Tony Bobulinski last night on Tucker Carlson I know that many are convinced by the authorities that everything he says is conspiracy theory. Bobulinski has solid irrefutable evidence that cannot be challenged. So instead of being exposeby the authorities, he is ignored. What Bobulinski has should remove the president from office immediately. What Bobulinski has on Biden and his family makes Nixon look like a jaywalker.

Will you just continue to cower in the corner and call Bobulinski a crazy person? If you do you will get what you deserve.

What does your tread title have to do with the topic?

In fact it is precisely the opposite.

Forum List

Back