Tony Bobulinski Presser. Devastating to the Biden campaign.

I wonder why he is bent? Broke? Scam artist? Deal went bad? Never really happened? Was this a business deal that others in this world do and do often as private citizens? Shell company? Many questions need to be answered.
He explained in detail why he came forward.

Your delusions about why are not remotely close.

Perhaps you should listen to what the decorated Veteran has to say.

Then you can wait for your handlers to send you what to say about it.
Since he has decided to participate in Trump's attempted October surprise he's scum of the earth.
Problem is, he's telling the Truth and Exposing Scum like you for the Satanic liars you are.
Since everything so far has been baseless allegations, shady characters and disinformation there can be nothing taken on face value when it comes to Trump's obsession with Hunter Biden. Until they come up with something they are willing to take to a court of law and swear under oath that it's real then it's a bunch of bullshit. They've allegedly been sitting on this stuff for months waiting for now to dump it with no time to independently verify anything. That alone is suspicious as hell.

Hey Nitwit, the guy said he's testifying before the Senate tomorrow. That would be under oath, Damn you Dims are Dim. :D
People say a lot of things. Since it's up to the republican chairman of the committee to take issue with any perjury he's pretty safe lying his ass off. By the time we find out what he is getting paid the election will be over.
Notice all that defend this crap are some of the dumbest on this board. It stinks to high heaven around here, but OH Man, We Got HIM NOW!

Anyone who still tries to deny the Joe Biden China corruption is a moron.

There is no more ambiguity. He is caught red handed.

This guy has the documentation, and you will see it under oath tomorrow in front of the Senate.

Quid Pro Joe and his pedo son are finished.

I wonder why he is bent? Broke? Scam artist? Deal went bad? Never really happened? Was this a business deal that others in this world do and do often as private citizens? Shell company? Many questions need to be answered.

Since he has decided to participate in Trump's attempted October surprise he's scum of the earth.
Problem is, he's telling the Truth and Exposing Scum like you for the Satanic liars you are.
Since everything so far has been baseless allegations, shady characters and disinformation there can be nothing taken on face value when it comes to Trump's obsession with Hunter Biden. Until they come up with something they are willing to take to a court of law and swear under oath that it's real then it's a bunch of bullshit. They've allegedly been sitting on this stuff for months waiting for now to dump it with no time to independently verify anything. That alone is suspicious as hell.
The "baseless allegation" just made a public press announcement and turned his old cell phones over to federal investigators.

You're making a fucking fool of yourself and are too stupid to recognize it. :lmao:
Press? Was any "press" in that so-called "presser?"
Why do you insist on exposing your ignorance? Do you think posts like that helps you in any way?
Do you think I care what you think?

Hey Nitwit, the guy said he's testifying before the Senate tomorrow. That would be under oath, Damn you Dims are Dim. :D
People say a lot of things. Since it's up to the republican chairman of the committee to take issue with any perjury he's pretty safe lying his ass off. By the time we find out what he is getting paid the election will be over.
Notice all that defend this crap are some of the dumbest on this board. It stinks to high heaven around here, but OH Man, We Got HIM NOW!

Poor, poor Dims. They're in complete meltdown. :D

panic.jpg

How about hard physical evidence, shiforbrains? Unlike you demodumbass dumb sons a bitches this shit isn't frabricated out of whole cloth and thin air. Rudy is not fucking around and he has a proven track record of hanging crooked assholes. Make no mistake this is not some dumbass Adam Shitforbrains Schiff. This is the real deal and your boy is DONE!
Trump lies way too much for any reasonable person to trust him. As long as this stuff goes unverified by independent sources I am going to treat it with skepticism and contempt. If there is an actual case to be made here they could have made it months ago. It's an October surprise that is not surprising. No one except you people are buying it.

Those who vote for a candidate that sold out our country are scum of the earth.

How about hard physical evidence, shiforbrains? Unlike you demodumbass dumb sons a bitches this shit isn't frabricated out of whole cloth and thin air. Rudy is not fucking around and he has a proven track record of hanging crooked assholes. Make no mistake this is not some dumbass Adam Shitforbrains Schiff. This is the real deal and your boy is DONE!
Trump lies way too much for any reasonable person to trust him. As long as this stuff goes unverified by independent sources I am going to treat it with skepticism and contempt. If there is an actual case to be made here they could have made it months ago. It's an October surprise that is not surprising. No one except you people are buying it.
Their MO is missing 3 letters.

Slo-Joe has repeatedly given all the answer he intends to give - and I quote - "c'mon man!!"

I now know why Joe Biden is going Senile

Chickity China, the Chinese chicken
You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'

This thread should be moved out of politics. No facts. All speculation and unsubstantiated claims.
Your desperation is showing.
Show the facts then Mr. Nostra. Bet you can't.
Desperation on the op's part is undeniable.
That is fact. Produce or STFU.
I posted the video.

You can't do anything but troll.
Don't squirm, now. You posted an unsubstantiated video, correct? Can I be any clearer than that?
You need to show verified/verifiable facts to your OP and all else you purport as something you call factual.
So simple, but it evades you big time. As soon as something of the sort materializes I have to say it's bull.

This thread should be moved out of politics. No facts. All speculation and unsubstantiated claims.
I posted the video.

Don't squirm, now. You posted an unsubstantiated video, correct? Can I be any clearer than that?
You need to show verified/verifiable facts to your OP and all else you purport as something you call factual.
So simple, but it evades you big time. As soon as something of the sort materializes I have to say it's bull.
Always demanding shit,...........same as the first 3 years of Trump .........and ended in BS..

Impeachment........the only one with real evidence for it............is BIDEN.

I posted the video.

YOU =
giphy.gif

Those who vote for a candidate that sold out our country are scum of the earth.
"Those who vote for a candidate that sold out our country are scum of the earth"

1603414268698.png

I gave you a "Thanks" for that. You finally got something right. Keep it up.

Forum List

Back