Tomorrow Is The Luck Of The Irish Party Thread!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can't promise when exactly it'll be up and running since I got to go out tomorrow, but at some point tomorrow we will celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with Celtic music, Irish dancing, leprechauns and just exactly who Saint Patrick was!! :D Oh and don't forget to wear green, otherwise you will receive a virtual pinch, but don't worry,.. it won't hurt. :)

Tomorrow?

Yeah,.. it's Saint Patrick's Day lol I also forgot to mention the parade. I tend to make these announcements ahead of time so people will receive advance notice and I have a chance of more people attending. :)

I can't promise when exactly it'll be up and running since I got to go out tomorrow, but at some point tomorrow we will celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with Celtic music, Irish dancing, leprechauns and just exactly who Saint Patrick was!! :D Oh and don't forget to wear green, otherwise you will receive a virtual pinch, but don't worry,.. it won't hurt. :)

Count me the fuck out!

I am sick and tired of you people and your GOD damned cultural appropriation! Knock it off!

And your offensive stereotyping of the Irish? Fuck you! We're not all a bunch of... <hic> drunks! Paddy wagon? WTF!

Bad day? Or are you just joking? If it's the first chill out bro.

Oh how stereotypically racist. Being part Irish myself, I object to the racist notion that Irish people love to get drunk, fight, stuff themselves with corned beef and cabbage, and believe in little green men who stash their hoarded gold at the end of a rainbow. And what's with pinching someone who's not wearing green? We Irish don't abuse someone else who's not Irish, especially the Negroes. We know damned well they're not Irish.

And besides, I'm related to the Northern Irish Protestants, We wore orange, not green. Not like those damned Catholic Irish who kept bombing the hell out of us. And I will add this: St. Patrick was a Roman, not an Irishman. We Irish were kicking Roman's asses ever since they tried to drive out out of our caves, with their pointy spears and their greasy olive oil-slathered selves.

Happy St. Patty's Day. :laughing0301:

Oh how stereotypically racist. Being part Irish myself, I object to the racist notion that Irish people love to get drunk, fight, stuff themselves with corned beef and cabbage, and believe in little green men who stash their hoarded gold at the end of a rainbow. And what's with pinching someone who's not wearing green? We Irish don't abuse someone else who's not Irish, especially the Negroes. We know damned well they're not Irish.

And besides, I'm related to the Northern Irish Protestants, We wore orange, not green. Not like those damned Catholic Irish who kept bombing the hell out of us. And I will add this: St. Patrick was a Roman, not an Irishman. We Irish were kicking Roman's asses ever since they tried to drive out out of our caves, with their pointy spears and their greasy olive oil-slathered selves.

Happy St. Patty's Day. :laughing0301:

I do believe that you're just joking as I'm Irish myself a little bit,.. but I think that Will and hjmick are in bad moods today. Maybe a leprechaun bit their behinds or something as they're usually rather pleasant. (Will was in a bad mood about my Easter topic.)

PwofuGx606Vx6OFMA19Uvl0SI9k2xau3j0xeP-h5W8Q.jpg

The clash of the Irish Brigades at the Battle of Fredericksburg

I do believe that you're just joking as I'm Irish myself a little bit,.. but I that Will and hjmick are in bad moods today. Maybe a leprechaun bit their behinds or something as they're usually rather pleasant. (Will was in a bad mood about my Easter topic.)

Leprechauns are scary. So are clowns.

1647472557496.png

Yes, but let's not forget that we celebrate Saint Patrick's Day because Saint Patrick led the Irish to Christ. :)

Forum List

Back