Tommy Tuberville’s office clarifies his white nationalist comments: “I call them Americans,” he said when asked whether WN's should serve in Military

I think all peoples need to be treated with respect as we're a muilty racial society. That is what is necessary to maintain our society. Whites probably should be able to feel pride in who they're and have a history month just like everyone else. We can't single anyone out as that is simply unfair.

I think all peoples need to be treated with respect as we're a muilty racial society. That is what is necessary to maintain our society. Whites probably should be able to feel pride in who they're and have a history month just like everyone else. We can't single anyone out as that is simply unfair.
leave the children alone and we can do that,, until then dont expect much respect,,

yes I am talking directly to you since you admitted you wanted to teach children how to have gay sex,,,

leave the children alone and we can do that,, until then dont expect much respect,,

yes I am talking directly to you since you admitted you wanted to teach children how to have gay sex,,,
My friend,

I didn't do that. What I said is to teach people to respect gay people and that there's advantages to being bi so why be against it? It isn't that I said that I believe that I would be showing them how to do that let alone all the other crap that you accuse me of.

Can we please just drop it?

Tommy Tuberville has a right to be proud of his heritage along with everyone else but that also means that no one group has a right to abuse anyone else.

My friend,

I didn't do that. What I said is to teach people to respect gay people and that there's advantages to being bi so why be against it? It isn't that I said that I believe that I would be showing them how to do that let alone all the other crap that you accuse me of.

Can we please just drop it?

Tommy Tuberville has a right to be proud of his heritage along with everyone else but that also means that no one group has a right to abuse anyone else.
you did exactly that and when you got called out on it ran back and changed it,,,

I will never drop it,,,

Invaders are posed at the southern border and old Joe ain't got a freaking clue so the left focuses on a Soros Media Matters scoop that pretends a republican senator is a white supremacist? WTF. Meanwhile racist democrat senator Fetterman who once grabbed a shotgun in a rare sane moment and chased a black guy out of the neighborhood, pretends to be doing his job even though there is nothing left upstairs. Go figure.

Forum List

Back