Tom Brady leaving Patriots

Titans just signed tannehill for 118M so all that talk about him going to Nashville was malarkey.
Now they are talking about the chargers or browns.

This could get interesting.

Is Brady as good as he seems to be, or is much of his success a result of coaching and the supporting players?

I remember when Jordan first retired, and so many people said Scotty Pippin was going to come into his own...then he turned into just another pretty good forward, nothing special. It was Jordan on the court, occupying the other team's defense that made Pippin look good in Chicago.

Wow. The G.O.A.T. for sure.
We'll see how "great" he is when the Belechick machine is not all around him anymore.

The only qb I've ever seen who left a football machine and had even a smattering of success in this last few seasons
was Joe Montana from the 49ers to the KC Chiefs. And Tom Brady is no Joe Montana.

Brady is 42.
He should be retired by now.
Time to move on.
The Patriots are trying to get back their quarterback back to NE.
The one they traded to the 49's.

Last edited:
There isn't a team that is a QB away from making a serious super bowl run except the team he just left.....

Brady should retire.....he can drag it out if he likes, pretend there were teams really planning to pay him 30 plus million for one year -- but I doubt that many teams would pay that for him

Wow. The G.O.A.T. for sure.
We'll see how "great" he is when the Belechick machine is not all around him anymore.

The only qb I've ever seen who left a football machine and had even a smattering of success in this last few seasons
was Joe Montana from the 49ers to the KC Chiefs. And Tom Brady is no Joe Montana.
If Brady retired he would not have anything to prove. But if he continues playing with another team and he does not do well, there would be questions. For there were some even with the Patriots. Went to a lot of Super Bowls and Conference Championship games. No one has even come close.

There isn't a team that is a QB away from making a serious super bowl run except the team he just left.....

Brady should retire.....he can drag it out if he likes, pretend there were teams really planning to pay him 30 plus million for one year -- but I doubt that many teams would pay that for him
San Diego could. Lost lot of close games last yr have enough weapons on offense.lot of stupid untimely interceptions last yr killed em

If Brady retired he would not have anything to prove. But if he continues playing with another team and he does not do well, there would be questions. For there were some even with the Patriots. Went to a lot of Super Bowls and Conference Championship games. No one has even come close.
I'm not claiming Brady has not been a great QB of the Patriot machine.
I just don't like GOAT claims of any kind.

San Diego could. Lost lot of close games last yr have enough weapons on offense.lot of stupid untimely interceptions last yr killed em
It is close enough to LA for his wife to be happy.....we shall see...

I was really surprised he didn't resign with the Pats

Forum List

Back