Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen hire divorce lawyers

He seems like a real cuckhold. She was probably fucking the whole team behind his back.
He was married to her for 13 years. At least 4 championships later in his career while married to her. I heard she's a witch and her witchcraft helped him win and stay healthy.

Clearly this divorce is bothering him. I saw this happen before. It was Cecile Fielder Jr when he played for Detroit. The year he was going through a divorce, he sucked. We traded him and he was great again the very next year. Perhaps Tom needs one more year? This year had bad juju all over it. Gisele has cast a spell.

She'll just fuck his lawyer and the judge and take anything she wants.
Won 2002, 2004, 2005. Met Gisele 2006 and didn't win another ring until 2015. He was distracted with her those years between 2005 and 2015. Crazy that many years went by. 10 year Brady didn't win another ring after 2005? I didn't realize that.

FgKl8WpXkAIzwlC

Does she get half his rings?

View attachment 705425
OMG I'm watching her try to sell her book Nourish. God she's pretentious. I don't know how he put up with her but he seems like a pretty easy go lucky guy so when she's rambling on about something she thinks matters a lot, he's just like yea whatever babe. Just keep fucking me.

This is proof my saying is true. Show me a hot chick and I'll show you a guy sick of fucking her. The best though is Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley.

Gisele Bündchen shares 2 recipes for her daily smoothie, pesto chicken wraps from 'Nourish'​

If you eat them you'll get a body like hers.

He was married to her for 13 years. At least 4 championships later in his career while married to her. I heard she's a witch and her witchcraft helped him win and stay healthy.

Clearly this divorce is bothering him. I saw this happen before. It was Cecile Fielder Jr when he played for Detroit. The year he was going through a divorce, he sucked. We traded him and he was great again the very next year. Perhaps Tom needs one more year? This year had bad juju all over it. Gisele has cast a spell.

Tom Brady is U of M through and through--that will always be the crux of all his personal problems.

I never thought Giselle was that hot
Horse face and no body
That's what my dad says. Of course I see why she's a supermodel and of course she's hot, but I also see what you mean about the horse face.

It's the personality. My cousin is married to a woman like Giselle. They think they are so smart because everyone listens to them and no one argues with them. When someone does they become big babies. Insecure really. Afraid they can't do anything else after modeling

Write a book
Exercise videos
Host AGT
Talk show?

Forum List

Back