Tolerant left at it again Michael Shannon wants Trump supporters to die now

Take solace in the fact that here it is mostly just bluster.

On the ground it isn't.

73a1c5fa5f98f80030604e734d919cf0

That's why I said mostly. Hell, an anti-Trump protest was held here in my city and about 100 people should up without incident.

Yeah, if only liberals were as tolerant as you RWNJ traitors.
Traitors?
if you dont agree with luddy you are a traitor,what else could you be?....

Its not patriots who are siding with Poooting and his lap dog trump. Its certainly not patriots who knew they were being lied to, KNEW trump is a criminal and still voted for him. Not patriots who actively worked to make America fail because the president is black.

Just what do you useful idiots think this is all about? You can't possible believe trump actually wants to "make America great again". America is already great and all trump wants is more money.

When trump hands Europe over to his master, you'll make excuses for that too.

The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally.

nature is taking its course

R.I.P., GOP: Party of old, disillusioned white people is dying a slow death
Changing Demographics will be the death knell for the Republican Party — even though it may take White House in '16

Guno. Come on man.

The GOP is nowhere close to dying. Here's a dose of cold hard reality.

As of January 20, 2017:

33 governorships will be Republican.
32 state legislatures will be Republican.
There will be 25 states where the governor, house and senate are all Republican.

Republicans will have a 240-194 majority in the House.
Republicans will have a 52-48 or 51-49 majority in the Senate.

Republicans will have it where it matters, a Republican President in the White House who will at best be able to sit 2 or 3 conservative justices to the Supreme Court before his first term ends, and will be able to set the course of American jurisprudence for the next generation.

So as a result, Republicans will have gained the most political power and influence in the United States since 1928.

Whereas for Democrats, as of 2017:

16 governorships will be Democratic.
13 state legislatures will be Democratic.
Only 6 states will have a Democratic governor, house and senate.

Democrats will be a significant minority in the House by 46 seats.
Democrats will be a slim minority in the Senate by 2-3 seats.

There will be no Democratic president in the White House

And Democrats will have lost the most political power and influence in the US since 1928.

Need I say more?

Last edited:
There really is something wrong with the soul of a country when people who disagree with each other literally want the other to die.

In the Middle East it's about religion, here it's about politics.

Pretty fucked up.

Take solace in the fact that here it is mostly just bluster.

Not to mention that protest is our right and our duty.

Of course. I encourage people to peacefully gather/protest whenever they see fit.

The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally.

nature is taking its course

Changing Demographics will be the death knell for the Republican Party — even though it may take White House in '16

Guno. Come on man.

The GOP is nowhere close to dying. Here's a dose of cold hard reality.

As of January 20, 2017:

33 governorships will be Republican.
32 state legislatures will be Republican.
There will be 25 states where the governor, house and senate are all Republican.

Republicans will have a 240-194 majority in the House.
Republicans will have a 52-48 or 51-49 majority in the Senate.

Republicans will have it where it matters, a Republican President in the White House who will at best be able to sit 2 or 3 conservative Justices to the Supreme Court before his first term ends, and will be able to set the course of American jurisprudence for the next generation.

So as a result, Republicans will have gained the most political power and influence in the since 1928.

Whereas for Democrats, as of 2017:

16 governorships will be Democratic.
13 state legislatures will be Democratic.
Only 6 states will have a Democratic governor, house and senate.

Democrats will be in the minority in the House by 46 seats.
Democrats will be a slim minority in the Senate by 2-3 seats.

There will be no Democratic president in the White House

And Democrats will have lost the most political power and influence in the US since 1928.

Need I say more?
He means conservatives, which he thinks are all republicans.

They are not the same. True constitutional conservatives are indeed a dying group.

Traitors?

Its not patriots who are siding with Poooting and his lap dog trump. Its certainly not patriots who knew they were being lied to, KNEW trump is a criminal and still voted for him. Not patriots who actively worked to make America fail because the president is black.

Just what do you useful idiots think this is all about? You can't possible believe trump actually wants to "make America great again". America is already great and all trump wants is more money.

like i said ludd....if someone disagrees with you they are a traitor......lots of lefties here in this forum said even if hillary is a criminal they would vote her over trump ....are they traitors too? or are they ok because you agreed with them?....

He means conservatives, which he thinks are all republicans.

They are not the same. True constitutional conservatives are indeed a dying group.

First off let's just get one fucking thing PERFECTLY CLEAR.

Guano CAN NOT think.

Next, I would assert that in spite of the leftwing agenda adherence to the COTUS and libertarian principles is gaining in popularity.

So is ridiculing and marginalizing bed wetters.

True constitutional conservatives are indeed a dying group.

I beg to differ. This election has breathed new life into all elements of conservatism.

Nonsense. This election is bringing the alt-right out from under their rocks. Trump has given the permission to screw over their own country.

Conservatism is pretty much dead. At least for now.

If there were conservatives in the US, trump would not have won.
If Dems had got off their butts and voted, trump would have been laughed off the national stage.

Traitors?

like i said ludd....if someone disagrees with you they are a traitor......lots of lefties here in this forum said even if hillary is a criminal they would vote her over trump ....are they traitors too? or are they ok because you agreed with them?....

I've always been very clear about who I consider to be traitors. For that matter, so have they. Every time one of the useful idiots humps poooting's leg, I know he/she is a traitor. Voted for a jerk who has openly said he wants to gut the US Constitution? Traitor. Don't care that he is very likely a spy, operative or just too damn dumb to have a clue? Traitor.

IOW, trump voters knew exactly what they were voting for.

Don't like my opinion? Do read it.

Traitors?

I've always been very clear about who I consider to be traitors. For that matter, so have they. Every time one of the useful idiots humps poooting's leg, I know he/she is a traitor. Voted for a jerk who has openly said he wants to gut the US Constitution? Traitor. Don't care that he is very likely a spy, operative or just too damn dumb to have a clue? Traitor.

IOW, trump voters knew exactly what they were voting for.

Don't like my opinion? Do read it.
no you havent.....anyone who disagrees with you clamp that title on them....do think your posts just disappear after you post them?....you use that title more than anyone here....

Trump has given the permission to screw over their own country.

You don't have to be here you know. That's the common theme, not only with people like you (or liberals in general), but with conservatives. The cries of "this country is screwed!" is as universal as the universe itself. If you don't like where the country is going, and you continue complaining about it, simply vacate. That's it. We could do less with ingrates like you.

Additionally, you've suddenly become an oracle, predicting imminent doom and destruction for the country because your guy (gal in this case) lost. Grow up, get over it, move on.

Conservatism is pretty much dead. At least for now.

Classic concern trolling.

Forum List

Back